Blackbear Auto-cal - worth every penny!

Raymond Lowe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackbear certainly has a stellar reputation here. I have 13 months of powertrain warranty left on my 08. They will be getting a call from me shortly thereafter,

Take some photos/screenshots of your issues and post on here. Maybe some of us can also help? I know my truck was really easy to do and have some trouble with my camaro but with Justins help and messing with it (on the computer) I got it working and it is great now, only took about a week to get it to data log. The email communication worked great for me.

Thanks ryan...i Appriciate the help..

The problem also is i have a lack of patience when it comes to things like this and have my girlfreind help take care of it.. @ justin..we havent sat down in front of it again.. today will be good at some point. Thanks again ill let you know...

I want to get it figured out.. I dont want to be the guy that when justin see,s an email from me he goes " this ****ing guy again"

Thanks.guys..Im.home.all.day,If.one.of.you.guys.wanted.to.give.me.a.ring.to.go.through.it

start.to.finish.would.be.great....

Im.on..the..laptop.that.has.all.the.tuning.info..Minus.a.space.bar,..lol

570-656-2466

• 3 weeks later...

Since there has been no update on this....Ron, When I had my 06, I tried to put a tune on it from another company and kept getting an error. Come to find out, the PCM was bad and needed to be replaced. GM replaced it for me since my truck had less than 50K on it.

Every other tune went in ok.. i logged data without any issues so we,ll have to see what happens.

I just need him to help me again..and really pay attention so i have no future issues,

I really cant wait to get this tranny file in!

Archived