Sign in to follow this  
Fallz

Readylift 4"

Just wondering if anyone has this ? I have read up on it and it seems like a nice bolt on kit that id designed well and has the proper parts like a diff drop , new skid plate , upper CA'S , shock extenders , ect....

They are a site sponsor , so wondering if anyone has one.

Pro's / con's

Not a top shelf kit, and technically not designed well. Without a subframe there is nothing to correct LCA and TRE angles. There is a reason it's so cheap when compare to properly engineered 4" kits like BDS, Rancho, etc. I wouldn't put it on my truck.

Edited by Blackout07

Ok thanks guys , just was wondering.

rough country 2.5 leveling kit + zone offroad 1.5" body lift=4" of lift for under 400 dollars and it will ride good and not wear out parts quickly like the 4" ready lift would.

That is a good combo i guess . all tough I would never put a body lift on. IMO it looks cheesy.

I'll have to update my sig. I have a 2.5" front and a 1" lift in the rear at the moment. I guess if I do go 4" i will do a pro comp . I probably leave it alone though. Just need to get the rim tire thing figured out.

the 1.5 BL on the gmt 900s look really good with the bumper brackets plus the fenders hide the gap really well. Most couldnt tell you other wise unless they looked hard

Nobody spots the 3" of cheese on my truck. Go with BDS or Rancho over Procomp.

i would NOT do a procomp EVER. and i would be willing to bet money that if i pulled up next to you and you looked over my truck you would never ever notice that i have a 1.5 body lift on it. i have had several customers all over my truck looking at the wheels and various other things i've added and every last one is shocked when i tell them it has a 1.5 body lift. if you're still against it that's your loss

Body lift > RL 4" all day.