Silverado front seats don't recline much.

I "think" it's because if you recline too far back the seat belt may not be properly placed on/against your body and in a collision you could be seriously hurt. It's talked about in owner's manual. Just what I think, also my seats do the same thing, but I sit pretty up right in my seats except occasionally lean a little if I'm riding in a vehicle and want to sleep.

its one thing i HATE about GMT800's. i cannot have a regular cab because i drive with the seat all the way back and when you do that in a reg cab the back part has to be bolt upright

there should be no limit how far the seats go back unless they hit a seat. BTW I really really like your truck .

its one thing i HATE about GMT800's. i cannot have a regular cab because i drive with the seat all the way back and when you do that in a reg cab the back part has to be bolt upright

there should be no limit how far the seats go back unless they hit a seat. BTW I really really like your truck .

thanks, you have a nice truck yourself. nothing better then a good old 5 speed

My 2012 crew cab has the same issue! If somebody was daring enough to remove the stop and make a mod I would do it, I'm too chicken to be the first. I would love to be able to recline the seats for sleeping at rest stops and hunting.

Archived