Ok I have a few questions and i'm hoping that someone can help me

I have a 2007 NBS Silverado that came with the factory in-dash touch screen, with navigation and everything.

1. Is there anyway to make it so that I can cut off a volume restriction because it will not play very loudly (yes I like my music loud)

2. Has anyone ever made it where you can watch the DVD player while the vehicle is in drive on a factory one. Yes there is a $300 part that I can buy but I was thinking of hooking it to a switch of some sort?

3. Also is there anyway to customize this radio at all?? You can't do anything with it at all.

Thanks <3

2. Has anyone ever made it where you can watch the DVD player while the vehicle is in drive on a factory one. Yes there is a $300 part that I can buy but I was thinking of hooking it to a switch of some sort?

The only thing it will play while in drive is looking out the windshield. What is wrong with people today, do you guys have no regard for life? If your behind the wheel drive not text, not watch video just drive. If not your going to end up in jail for killing someone (should be the chair for stuff like this) and I hope it's not me.....

Just Nuts......

The only thing it will play while in drive is looking out the windshield. What is wrong with people today, do you guys have no regard for life? If your behind the wheel drive not text, not watch video just drive. If not your going to end up in jail for killing someone (should be the chair for stuff like this) and I hope it's not me.....

Just Nuts......

I was thinking more for the kids in the back to look at something. I dont know why a idiot would look at one while driving I would just see it for more of a entertainment system for passengers.

Wow, thanks for acting like a parent homewrecker... If I wanted that opinion I would have asked them... hmm do you have passengers ride with you? Oh wait yes, you probably do. So no it's not for me to watch it's for other people to. All I wanted was someone to help me with it I did not need you to come up in here acting all high and mighty... Have a good day && bless your heart.

Archived