Best Tuner

Blackout18

I am running a 2013 Chevy Silverado 5.3L 4x4 with a 6 speed tranny and I'm about to lift it and throw on a set of 35s. I need a tuner that will let me be able to recalibrate my speedo, adjust for a gear swap, and also give me a little better performance to help save some mpg loss. What tuners do you guys have in mind? Also what would be the total costs? Any input would appreciated!

+1..the handhelds these days are are waist of time compared to a custom tune! Justin from blackbear is very good, If you get the autocal you can have total control of your vehicle, He can email you fils and or adjustments..And load tem into your truck. Works great!

My opinion is go for the in-person tune at first!! He will sit in your truck with you with his laptop, And get everything the way you need it In person, then you can adjust as you need to after.

I'm located in Alabama, not sure where Justin lives but an in person tune may be out of the question for me, what kind of price am i looking at for a custom tune and speedo recalibration?

Go to his website at blackbearperformance.com, fill out the info and.you should get a quick response, Jenna might come on and give you some better info but I.agree to bbp tune also. Truck runs awesome!

The price is the same wether you just adjust speedo or go thru the whole process and take care of everything.. The in-person is a$50 deposit and 200 at time of tune.

Im not sure of the other pricing, The autocal is like $250 and is the best thing to have! Justin goes all over the 50 states..just wait until he,s in your state or close.

Im in pa..And went to buffalo ny for a tune, And did one in virginia..

As everyone already mentioned, our inperson tunes are $250; we post all upcoming meets on the forums as well as our website (Calendar of Events).

The AutoCal is $549, but if you are an existing customer (or purchase after an inperson/cable tune) it is $259. We do have a subforum on here, so feel free to post up there or shoot us an email if you have any further questions.

Archived