Turning off AFM

slimjim2525

did you miss what she said?

Nope, didn't miss a thing. I just would like the name of a hand held which will turn off the AFM. I don't want a custom tune at this time. My buddy has a couple hand helds and want to know if one of his will turn off AFM before I ask him to use it.

it is a handheld.... it is moderately more than store bought preprogrammed, so why not get the advantage of a custom tune at the same time? there seems to be lots of tweaking that can be addressed at the same time besides afm!!!

I was looking for if there is a hand held programmer that will turn off AFM. Anyone know?

Your BEST and cheapest option is to get the Autocal from Black Bear Performance and let them tune your truck. The off the shelf hand helds cost more and are nothing compared to what BBP can do.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

It seems like were waisting our breath here guys,

Why don't you read my post you retard. I said my buddy has a couple hand held tuners and want to know if there is one that can just turn off AFM. I don't want a tune, I just want AFM turned off if possible. Why would I spend 500 for a tuner when I might be able to turn it off for free? Man you're thick.

Most of us have the custom tunes not generic handhelds. You could possibly be looking in the wrong place for your answer.

I'd find out what brand and model numbers he has if he has multiple and post them here and we could try to help you find your answer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived