Turning off AFM

slimjim2525

If you use your friends handheld to turn off AFM it's useless to him. It will be locked to your vehicle and can't be used by anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

+1

1 vehicle per unit

Some guys come and go..He,s obviously one of them,, All i ever try to do is help, And when 5-6 people give an answer and you

keep asking the same question... This is one of the best forums, Feels like a family most of the time!

Welcome rudy!

Im new HERE, but I cant believe the mouth on that guy, especially when he calls a Mod a retard....Holy Crap.!!!

A few of us were not mods at that time. We became them the next day. We told him the best solutions but some people are set in their ways

• 3 weeks later...

The Diablosport InTune can do it. I got mine for a hair under 400 from Amazon. It can turn off AFM. It can also double as a code reader for your check engine lights, and record data logs while your driving your truck.

It can also turn down (or off, depending on your truck) torque management.

it comes with a few canned tunes, one for 87 octane performance, one for high octane, and one that is for max MPG. If you ever want, you can send $150 to lew for a Custom Tune. His customer service is rapid. Like I emailed him in the middle of the night while taking care of my infants and he replied within an hour.

He has a lot of experience with the LS engines, And is the favorite tuner of some other truck sites. I have not done a back to back with an AutoCal, and probably won't pay $550 to do it, so I can't give a direct comparison.

Archived