2014 Silverado/Sierra Member Opinion Poll

Zane

2014 Siverado/Sierra Member Opinion Poll  

824 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After yesterday's unveiling of the new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, we're interested in hearing what you guys really think about the new trucks.

So, take the poll in this thread and let's find out what the general consensus is.

Then let us know what you think in this thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think GMC stock just went up yesterday. IMO, the Sierra is a better looking truck, interior and exterior. On the other hand I'm sure the pricing (just by looking at it from the pics) will be higher. Just say-n :)

I think the first question should be broken into two. It's not possible for me to answer accurately.

"What is your opinion of the exterior styling of the 2014 trucks"

I am NOT a fan of the Silverado but am a fan of the Sierra. Albeit, I'd have to swap the SLE headlights and All Terrain bumper into an LTZ.

I think the first question should be broken into two. It's not possible for me to answer accurately.

"What is your opinion of the exterior styling of the 2014 trucks"

I am NOT a fan of the Silverado but am a fan of the Sierra. Albeit, I'd have to swap the SLE headlights and All Terrain bumper into an LTZ.

Since this is far from scientific, I've clarified the wording on a few questions

While I like the exterior styling of both trucks the interior in my opinion leaves a lot to be desired. I like the gauge area and steering wheel but the middle section is less than impressive. Almost ugly!

I will hold judgement until I see one in person. I wonder how long it will take for the "Transformer Like Look" of the front grill / headlight area of both trucks to get old. Again it may look better in person.

While I like the exterior styling of both trucks the interior in my opinion leaves a lot to be desired. I like the gauge area and steering wheel but the middle section is less than impressive. Almost ugly!

I will hold judgement until I see one in person. I wonder how long it will take for the "Transformer Like Look" of the front grill / headlight area of both trucks to get old. Again it may look better in person.

i agree dislike the interior!

Archived