What do you do for work?

Chris

I'm at work bored so what's everyone do for a job?

I am a student and also do IT work for a real estate broker. I will also haul livestock for them to the auction. Their kids breed pigs. When I'm done in the office I have to go pick up a sign from a front yard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hvac-R

'heating,ventilation,Air-conditioning, refrigeration' for the last 15 yrs..On my own " Advanced Mechanical " Since 2005

But i also do some property management, And i started my girlfreind her cleaning business in 2008

I'm an acute care nurse practitioner.

Currently, I work in a hospital for chronically critical ill people, 1 of 2 nurse practitioners overseeing the care of 47 beds. It will expand to 57 beds in January, and possibly 70 in March. I love it. No clinic either, which I despise.

Im a Signal Maintenance Foreman for Union Pacific Railroad. I cover about 18 people and 650+ miles of territory. We take care of all the crossings and signal's, pretty much like electronic engineering type stuff.

I work for a company called Unilever, or better known as Ragu. I make Bertolli and PF Changs frozen meals for now. They sold it to ConAgra foods, so in about a year, I'll be making Ragu spaghetti sauce.

Archived