Dyno loss.

Chris

Why aren't you going with the FAST LSX Truck intake? I think it works with the LS3 heads. The longer runners are better for the trucks torque range.

And I think your best move for the truck would be get out of tree hugger land.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head port design difference. After talking with Jenna I could do my original plan. LS3 heads with a TVS2300. Playing it by ear. FAST doesn't make a LSXRt manifold for LS3/L76/07+ trucks. Its for LS1/2/6/99-06 trucks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Why aren't you going with the FAST LSX Truck intake? I think it works with the LS3 heads. The longer runners are better for the trucks torque range.

And I think your best move for the truck would be get out of tree hugger land.

As he said. Fast doesn't have an intake for the trucks anyhow in the L92 rectangular port design. Just the cathdedral port heads. They do have a car manifold for the rectangulars which a person could always make work if they wanted too.

I have not run one but for the dollars they are and the questionable quality they seem to be.... I would be pressed to actually bother with one. If it seals and fits the engine they do make power, no doubt about it.

The tuner recommended that car one. The water pump needs to be changed to the LS1 water pump

Well, we talked about it in PM, You know what I want to do and I will most likely be ordering the blower from you. The intake swap was when I thought my only option was the Procharger. For a little while I will be running a factory L92 or LS3 intake until I can buy the blower.

Have you been to Texasspeed.com yet Chawkins? I would contact them also about other stuff too like tranny and possible cam and TC options, though you are wanting to go with the TVS, they sell the Whipple and might do Military Discount; when I last went to them, they offered it to me so you might save a good chunk of change....

Jenna is right. She lives a few hours south of me and knows the laws I'm dancing around. I have checked out Texas speed. I haven't decided stall speed yet. First thing that has to happen is the transmission. But go make legal power here is hard. Every part has to carry an Executive Order number.

As far as military discounts go, I have been out for a year and a half. I am not on inactive reserve either

We sell Whipple as well as Procharger, Vortech, SLP, Lyscholm and Edelbrock. Can pretty much guarantee lowest price on Magnacharger, SLP, Procharger and Whipple.

The problem he is having is being CARB legal.

Then I'll.def be contacting y'all when time comes for.the SC!

Jenna is right. She lives a few hours south of me and knows the laws I'm dancing around. I have checked out Texas speed. I haven't decided stall speed yet. First thing that has to happen is the transmission. But go make legal power here is hard. Every part has to carry an Executive Order number.

As far as military discounts go, I have been out for a year and a half. I am not on inactive reserve either

Damn California and the CARB laws, gotta be some loop hole around that junk. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that stuff yet.

There are grey areas. If it looks right they usually won't say anything. And I could change my residency because out of school I stay in Utah. But they have emissions testing too.

Archived