LIVE POST: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Unveiling

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, people on Allpar are already Accusing Chevrolet of Copying the Dodge Viper (to me, its Still a Dodge Viper, and Not an SRT Viper.) I like the Interior, has the general feel of a Fighter Cockpit; and I Love the Homage to the C4 Tachometer! and the Wide mouth Grille is a Homage (at least I think it is) to the C1 Corvette of the 50s.

well, people on Allpar are already Accusing Chevrolet of Copying the Dodge Viper (to me, its Still a Dodge Viper, and Not an SRT Viper.)

Funny how some guys for other mfg's always seem to think what they have is completely original with no influence from any other mfg.

a viper could only wish it had some resemblence to a vette. Check out the battle of the supercars between the zr1 and viper then tell me which car is a true bad ass.

I'm sure they will make a new zr1 that will even be more supercar thats the one I'm waiting for

I love the they copied this car argument. Not that it isn't valid sometimes, but in this case come on. They have been redesigning this car for how long now? The new viper hasn't even been out 6 months right? I'm sure it came out and GM was like, "we must copy that car! Quick lets make sure our design that will be finished in a few months looks like that one." I dont think so.

I like the looks of the new Vette! Looks mean and ready to take on anyone.

• 1 month later...

I don't like this. I think it will just dillute the corvette name. At this point the vette in any form should not have less than 400 h.p.

Archived