Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Maine coons I think those are floppy cats when held, am I wrong? Is it wrong to like cats? They are smarter than dogs LOL. I just like how they are so smart, except how my cat knows how to open cub boards and closets. I had to child proof my stuff for a cat. Little bastard meows after infiltrating my cub boards. Cute but angering.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

Maine Coons aren't particularly floppy, but there is a breed that is like that, I can't remember the name. Coons run BIG though, they are called the "Gentle Giants" of the cat world. Very laid-back, very affectionate, very tolerant, it's common for them to be 15-20 pounds or so. When people see Chester, a lot of them ask if he's a bobcat. He also likes to get into the cabinets and hides there to ambush me when I open them. The important ones I had to put childproof latches on to keep him out.

• Like 1

Well since this is random, how much intake noise difference will an Airaid MIT make? Interested since I'm getting one eventually...

Mine made quite a difference in noise levels. Not overbearing but when you get on it you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MikeNH: that's good, I was hoping for a little more engine sound. Hoping to get some more driving with my Scanguage to see if the MIT will drop intake air temp because it doesn't have chambers... Just for fun

And glad to hear it Chris!

Best way I can describe it is if you ever had a carb'd car and you flipped over the air cleaner lid so you'd get that howl when you punched it and the secondaries opened up. Sounds like that.

I hear putting an intake on my vortec is pointless but I wanna do it

Sent from your truck via Tapatalk

Black Bear got solid results on a 900 series. No reason the 800s won't see good gains too. Not like exhaust systems offer any real gains yet they're still very popular (I have one myself :D).

Plus it sounds faster. :lol: