Chit chat

SarahsGMC

I get it. Just don't see the humor.

I'm tired of being sick. Just hit 24 hours. So could end really soon or end in 2 more days. I already emailed my teacher and told her I wasn't making the 2 hour drive to class tomorrow.

I got a laugh from my teacher's name. Her name is Siri

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

20th anniversary of Monday Night RAW, I used to watch this show religiously, and I'm not ashamed to say I still watch it time to time. LOL Ric Flair just finished struting and "wooo"ing and the rock is supposed to be on soon. The Rock is my second favorite all time actor after Arnold.

If you smelllll what the rock, is cookin.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

Why are hotels so expensive? Trying to plan a get away with the girlfriend because she needs to forget work and relax. Looking at either Vegas or the coast. She's only 18 and can't gamble, but I can.... but the plus side to the coast is this amazing restaurant I love. I will get her to put nuts in her mouth. Sounds dirty but its a western steakhouse. They serve turkey nuts and rocky mountain oysters

Maine coons I think those are floppy cats when held, am I wrong? Is it wrong to like cats? They are smarter than dogs LOL. I just like how they are so smart, except how my cat knows how to open cub boards and closets. I had to child proof my stuff for a cat. Little bastard meows after infiltrating my cub boards. Cute but angering.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

We call our cats as we see them. One is a fat obnoxious B***h, one is evil, one is an **** that uses us to eat or sleep inside when he is cold, and we have one that likes to get in the shower, open cupboards and get in them, and knock glasses off the counter. Sarah knows what we call that one. It starts with a c.

The dog has a few colorful names, his name is Duke, but he answers to 2 colorful names that I won't mention on here.

2012-10-25_22-22-45_669.jpg

This takes me back.

2013-01-15_01-21-52_454.jpg

• Like 2