Chit chat

SarahsGMC

I've been reveling that yes, it's was the MSI 660Ti PE with crappy overvolting that was jacking up my PC for the last 4 years. Got a PNY XLR8 1070 installed and it's been flawless. Boots every time. I waited way too long to replace it. I'm going to keep the other stuff around for a while since it's doing so well. The old 3570K is doing fine at 4.1Ghz.

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

I'm really hoping Zen is good so Intel has some competition. If we're lucky maybe drive some prices down, unfortunately I don't think it will be. I'm still running an AMD build which tech wise is 4 or 5 years old. Works fine, if I did a clean install of windows it would work even better, just lazy.

Emptying out my old bedroom, soon to be the guest room, the last couple days. Really makes me realize how much crap (more so than I already knew) I have to go through and get rid of. Took 5 book cases out of there and luckily got all 5 to be taken by friends. Just need to decide what I want to do with the books. I want to get rid of another book case but no one seems to want national geographic magazines or readers digest condense novels and I really hate just throwing stuff away. Think I might have suckered a friend to taking them by saying they could have the book case if they took the books/magazines that are on them. Get that out of the way and I can slide the safe across the house to my bedroom too, I think. Or just empty the shelves, move them to move the safe, then put the books I took out of my old room onto that book case. Decisions. Anyone want a literal ton of books? :-D

I'm really hoping Zen is good so Intel has some competition. If we're lucky maybe drive some prices down, unfortunately I don't think it will be. I'm still running an AMD build which tech wise is 4 or 5 years old. Works fine, if I did a clean install of windows it would work even better, just lazy.

Emptying out my old bedroom, soon to be the guest room, the last couple days. Really makes me realize how much crap (more so than I already knew) I have to go through and get rid of. Took 5 book cases out of there and luckily got all 5 to be taken by friends. Just need to decide what I want to do with the books. I want to get rid of another book case but no one seems to want national geographic magazines or readers digest condense novels and I really hate just throwing stuff away. Think I might have suckered a friend to taking them by saying they could have the book case if they took the books/magazines that are on them. Get that out of the way and I can slide the safe across the house to my bedroom too, I think. Or just empty the shelves, move them to move the safe, then put the books I took out of my old room onto that book case. Decisions. Anyone want a literal ton of books? :-D

With the new cards AMD stock went up 5x. I got out after I doubled my money. Wish I held on

With the new cards AMD stock went up 5x. I got out after I doubled my money. Wish I held on

Yeah I always toy with the idea of buying some cheap stocks like AMD. 5x sounds like a lot except when you look at their high and low for the past few years its what pennies and a few bucks? Still a decent profit regardless. I think their stock went up in the last week or two with all the additional Zen info being released/leaked.

Yeah I always toy with the idea of buying some cheap stocks like AMD. 5x sounds like a lot except when you look at their high and low for the past few years its what pennies and a few bucks? Still a decent profit regardless. I think their stock went up in the last week or two with all the additional Zen info being released/leaked.

Since they make the chips for the Xbox and PlayStation I bought in February at $1.90. Sold mid June around $5. A month or 2 later it was at $12. I bought when the new models were speculative

• Like 1

Got my Sig P320 today. Gun shop an hour away had it for $500, I was just going there to browse wasn't aware of the deal until I got there. About the same as pricing online after transfer fees so I picked one up. A little sooner than expected but oh well lol. Wanna get a set of night sights, mag extensions, and a Streamlight tlr-1 for it. Also thinking about changing the frame out to the FDE frame

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ive had my P320 compact for about 10 months. I love it and the trigger is nice. I carry it daily and have been thinking about buying the subcompact frame to interchange when I need more concealment.

This gun I may wear as an open carry or on my hip but for conceal carry I have a Glock 43. I shot my buddies P320 earlier this week and just knew I had to have one lol

This gun I may wear as an open carry or on my hip but for conceal carry I have a Glock 43. I shot my buddies P320 earlier this week and just knew I had to have one lol

Ive been debating on the G43 instead of the subcompact P320. I really like that gun too. I feel more comfortable carrying a gun with more rounds though, which is why I went with the compact 320. I find myself OWB carrying my FNP 45 more often lately but man 15 rounds of 45 gets heavy lol. I also have to cinch my pants really tight so they don't sag on my side when carrying the 45 so it can get uncomfortable after a while.

• Like 1

I used to carry an XD Mod.2 in .45 and I had to switch because it was too heavy, had the pants sagging a lot lol. This G43 is super light but like you I'm not a fan of the small mag capacity so I always carry a second mag. I'm a way better shot with this P320 though so I may figure out some type of carry method

What OS do you run?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Isn't it obvious? I like games.

Here is the article of why my last card sucked. Never a penny again, MSI.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/MSI-GTX-660-670-overvolting-PowerEdition,18013.html

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1