Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Central Florida area departments use pretty much anything as unmarked. Orange County Sheriff is transitioning their cruisers from impalas to the ford explorer or whatever that size vehicle is called now. FHP uses mostly chargers and so does Orlando PD if I remember correctly. Not sure what's being used as chase vehicles but most of the departments in the area have a no pursuit policy anyway. There are marked F150-350s rolling around as well, especially down in the St cloud PD and Osceola Sheriffs. K9 used to use Tahoes. Years ago one of the SWAT guys rolled around in a mini-van loaded for the apocalypse lol

MA staties have a Vette! Probably more for show than pursuit, but never know in this state.

Our tax dollars at work ...

Respect the troopers ... hate the bosses on Beacon Hill.

65681351.yoT35CUI.jpg

Edited by Jsdirt

So I get to go back to home depot tomorrow. The flooring I bought requires plywood be laid down under it which is the exact opposite of what the HD worker told us while we were picking deciding on what to get. Hopefully they have something else I like in stock since floor needs to be done by Friday for the bedroom set delivery and I've got family coming in on the 2nd. Also figured out that I can't move my safe by myself, I can't get enough traction to slide it using sliders and I'm too short to get enough leverage to use a dolly. Not even sure the dolly will handle the weight, might have to make a trip to storage house and see if I've got an appliance dolly hiding in there somewhere. I know we used to have one or two of them at one point.

I respect those that are forced to enforce stupid laws, I despise the idiots that make the laws.

Edited by Chevyguy85
  • Like 2

MA staties have a Vette! Probably more for show than pursuit, but never know in this state.

Our tax dollars at work ...

Respect the troopers ... hate the bosses on Beacon Hill.

More likely a drug seizure.

• Like 1

Color filled my Sig last night

6f5ec27a0009d1c09a6a0f696239b442.jpg

*this picture may be illegal in CA, MA, NY and other states

Need to redo the lettering on the upper, can't seem to get it right. Also color filled my pistols the other night

ad632d2d147829deb54c3b2638b4ecf5.jpg

1ebf471163c098e97b418c7fb67750c7.jpg

73e54fe7b301ad63dc458ef413313858.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

We can't buy Glocks in MA either - it's on the list of "unapproved" firearms. Only way we can get a Glock here is if a LEO decides to sell his. Law enforcement is exempt from all these ridiculous laws ...

I believe the elected leaders of MA are descendants of those at Woodstock '69, who didn't listen to that nice man that warned the audience NOT to take the the brown acid ...

They ate a whole sheet of it. :freak:

Edited by Jsdirt

37957afad0e10d9d55a235093899ceff.jpg Boom Pile

221bea29888521d918b3b07bbe18a94a.jpg Freedom Bed

4d1bd47adedf6ad633a7586b3189a0e5.jpg Smart Bed

Almost have the soon to be guest room emptied out so I can pull the carpet, paint, and put wood flooring down. It took my buddy and I an hour to get the safe from one side of the house to the other. Dolly was too small, sliders wouldn't stay under the safe, and doorways were fun.

• Like 2

I appreciate what Glock brought to the market. And I appreciate how other manufacturers ran with it and made guns with more features. Like the Croatian XD. Loaded indicator, cocked indicator, and a chamber that fully supports the case. :jester:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice to see Trump the pain in the Rump is doing something to not be as big a pain in the rump- Working to approve/green light things in the US regarding the Keystone Pipeline. If it is not already too late. I might just start to like Mr. President after all.

Lower gas prices, nice, but let's get the newest Nuclear power plant designs approved and start building them all over.

Not sure about the Dakota XL, just because of the US Governments LONG history of abusing those tribes in the area. Blow up their sacred mountain and engrave 4 white guys on the side, massacre their women and children, and give them lands that can't grows crops. Now this?

But, at the same time Warren buffet( Who currently transports the oil with his trains) doesn't want the pipeline to go through so maybe it is a good idea :lol:

Buffett backed Hillary so that's probably why Trump is doing it?

Edited by SnakeEyes