Chit chat

SarahsGMC

I don't think it has any type of internal timer so this one just runs all the time. And yeah I've heard of them starting fires too lol. Most of the time I usually know the evening before I need the truck, unless our other truck goes down and this one is back up, that's why I like to make sure it's ready whenever. I'm gonna start running it more often so I may hold off on the trickle charger, or hook it up and just keep it separate so when I need to I'll plug it in

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've had a couple Battery Minder trickle chargers running just about 24/7 for the past 10 years out in my barn - so far so good.

I think the fire risk depends on what the brand is. Cheap chinese chargers I'd steer clear of.

I've had a couple Battery Minder trickle chargers running just about 24/7 for the past 10 years out in my barn - so far so good.

I think the fire risk depends on what the brand is. Cheap chinese chargers I'd steer clear of.

I'm going with the battery tender brand

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Someone got some Politics and false information in my Arrow.

Quote of the day

"[AR15] ...is the exact same thing as an M16".

And it just went downhill from there.

But it ended pretty well. But they still had bad info.

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

LOL ... sounds like the same informational source the mainstream media and democrats use.

Selective fire is a HUGE functional difference. They may LOOK similar, but they are NOT.

I gave up trying to explain things to leftists. They just can't grasp facts over ideology.

Edited by Jsdirt

Put a new axel in the Cobalt, and finally got around to looking under it for the fuel smell. It is in fact leaking from the top of the tank so it must be the fuel pump. I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow to schedule an appointment for them to perform the recall.

80d6c39e8482c45b7808cecb901a136c.jpg

ae234409cefb682e8f85a9448467e713.jpg

Fuel leak

0f5061145be31c403345beecb4d82371.jpg

Well AMD has officially announced some of their next generation processors. Even if they don't beat Intel's $1k chip, at half the price if it's within 15% most of the time it'll be interesting. Now to wait for the independent testers to do their thing. Chris this should make your stock go up a little more.

Well AMD has officially announced some of their next generation processors. Even if they don't beat Intel's $1k chip, at half the price if it's within 15% most of the time it'll be interesting. Now to wait for the independent testers to do their thing. Chris this should make your stock go up a little more.

Don't tell me that because I offloaded it all

I'm a car related front I may look at a 2016 Colorado Z71 crew cab. Local dodge dealer has it listed at $33k with 13k miles, 4x4 and diesel. Only problem is its the short bed and I also just bought a new car last month.

Now if they'd only release a GPU to compete with Nvidia. Currently the aging 295X2 is the best card AMD has released and that was like 3 years ago I believe. AMD also needs to figure out a way to rival Intel in CPU's again. I know it's supposed to be impossible because Intel has a lot more resources. I've never cared for AMD CPU's but competition is good. Right now it's just Intel slaughtering lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edited by crafferty

Don't tell me that because I offloaded it all

Too late :)

I'm a car related front I may look at a 2016 Colorado Z71 crew cab. Local dodge dealer has it listed at $33k with 13k miles, 4x4 and diesel. Only problem is its the short bed and I also just bought a new car last month.

Now if they'd only release a GPU to compete with Nvidia. Currently the aging 295X2 is the best card AMD has released and that was like 3 years ago I believe. AMD also needs to figure out a way to rival Intel in CPU's again. I know it's supposed to be impossible because Intel has a lot more resources. I've never cared for AMD CPU's but competition is good. Right now it's just Intel slaughtering lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The 3 top tier AM4 processors are what were officially announced yesterday priced at $329, $399, and $499. Preorders now with actual retail date being 2nd of March I think. All 8 core with hyper threading (I forget what AMD's actual name for it is). Vega which is their GPU is supposed to rumored to be end Q2 or in Q3 if I remember correctly. AMD hasn't really tried to compete with Nvidia's top tier cards the 480 price wise competes with the 1060 and reasonably holds its own. I'm still chugging along on my HD7950 and FX8320.

Unrelated note: Who wants to comb through my stack of paperwork and get my crap ready for my tax lady for me? :-D It's interesting how the 1099s I need for dad's stocks aren't all sent out automatically. Yet I can call and go through the automated system and get last year's dividend totals as well as have 1099s sent to me even though the automated system acknowledges that the account holder is deceased. Now if only I could figure out what his first car was, even then I'd have to figure out if he used the English name or put it in Italian...stupid account security questions lol

We hit 65° here today. Was strange walking around with no shirt on with snow still on the ground. :thumbs: