Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Good luck, Daryl. I've been trying to get a position at HD or Lowe's and had been offered a position at one HD pending drug screening and background check. Yet they never called me back and didn't return my follow up call. Screw them. I've never touched drugs, and my background is clean.

Wow that's pretty crappy. If they do the same with me I won't be too worried about it since I'm still getting paid income support for my schooling. This is just for extra money to play with. I wasn't expecting to even get an interview. Hahaha!

Edited by Daryl Z71

Yesterday morning I had a fun go with a BMW F10 550i from a red light as we merged onto the highway, I even hit 5k rpm!. I'm sure the lady didn't give it a solid effort because I was able to get past her on a tight corner but it just let's me dream about what a truck can do given the proper maintenance and enhancements.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Triggered libs are melting down all over the net from this pic. :crackup::D:flag:

• Like 1

Look at Oklahoma on weather radar. It's going to be one of those Okie days.

And you had to mark your mag? Seriously? Do you have that many AR caliber's? :lol:

Aaaaaand this is site on the NSA watchlist now.

Edited by SnakeEyes

Look at Oklahoma on weather radar. It's going to be one of those Okie days.

And you had to mark your mag? Seriously? Do you have that many AR caliber's? [emoji38]

Aaaaaand this is site on the NSA watchlist now.

First, I marked these mags because I bought 3 different grains of bullets and wanna see which shoots best out of the gun. I also dont wanna be out with my buddies and they just grab a 5.56 mag and throw it in this gun. It's a nice visual indicator for me too, we all make mistakes and using the wrong ammo in a gun is not one I would look forward to

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

First, I marked these mags because I bought 3 different grains of bullets and wanna see which shoots best out of the gun. I also dont wanna be out with my buddies and they just grab a 5.56 mag and throw it in this gun. It's a nice visual indicator for me too, we all make mistakes and using the wrong ammo in a gun is not one I would look forward to

Your buddies just grab your mags? You need new buddies. :lol:

Your buddies just grab your mags? You need new buddies. [emoji38]

If we were out at the farm we shoot at and I tell them to grab me a mag, yeah they just grab a mag for me. Or if I tell them they can shoot a mag, I don't care

• Like 1

Just joking around.

My wife's dashcam, a G1W C, died(18 month of use) so I ordered a A119. Had the G1W unplugged for a day, decided to test it again and now it works fine again. Oh well, have a spare now for next time.

A119 is a nice little camera. Doing a test today then will use the G1W until it's dead for good. A119 for the future though.

GM REALLY needs to hire the Hyundai marketing peeps.

Their the hybird-for-everyone-else commericals are hilarious."I've Don't eat kale and have never hugged a tree, Don't want a car with a lawnmower engine and crappy batteries"

I'm a car nut as my handle states, I've own many different brands of cars and trucks. My last 5 have been one GMC and 4 Hyundais. With the exception of the fuel mileage issue they had they've pretty much nailed it. I'm not into hybrids but if I was, I'd go with theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk