I just bought my first newish truck, being the 2014 Silverado 2wd z71 lt. It’s got the crew cab with 5.3l under the hood. I’m currently stationed at ft Stewart ga.
Im just looking for some help or some advice on some upgrades I’d like to do to this truck and which products might be the best.
- I’d like to change the headlights and fog lights from stock.
- Put a leveling kit and some new (bigger) a/t tires on it and not sure what size being
- Change to an aftermarket air intake.
- Do something about the shitty stock speakers (without Bose). Wether it be new door speakers and sub(s). Or be just subs and have a separate amp just for door speakers. Do I need a processor to hook up to stock 8” head unit.
- How do I add any app or navigation to this stock 8” head unit
- How to get more performance from the truck.
Anything would help,
I have been skimming of headlight complaints on these trucks since 2015. Whats the short summary?
I had a 2010 Silverado and that truck had amazing headlights. Like the best ever. I had a 2015 Silverado and the head lights seemed fine. Clearly not as good as 2010 but they worked fine for me.
I just bought a 2018 Sierra with HID head lights and I am trying to figure out if there will be an issue. Some say to replace them with LEDs. Some say you cannot replace them with LEDs. Some reviews say the 2018 HIDs are amazing and were improved. Im basically lost with all the internet ramblings.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 94 Members, 2 Anonymous, 483 Guests (See full list)
- Michael Schimborski
- Billy Smart
- Dock Rocker