Black Bear In NJ

Axel114

I paid my deposit already. I see on the web site they only have 4 deposits so far. I'am hoping they get enough so they do not have to cancel. Any one else thinking of going?

Once the tune is done and in the future I get a code for tire sensor not acting correctly or engine light, and I have to go back to the Dealership to get it fixed or reprogrammed. Will this affect the tune done by Black Bear?

So its $250.00 for in person tune and $549.00 for the autocal, $800.00 total?
Once you are a current customer, the price of the AutoCal is $259.

I think I'am going to get the autocal too. Do I need to order it before the meet or can I just pick one at the meet?

Justin usually has a few at the meets, first come first served. Otherwise, we can ship you one after the meet. You will want to wait till after your tune so you can get the current customer price.Sent from an ice cream sammich.

Once you are a current customer, the price of the AutoCal is $259.Justin usually has a few at the meets, first come first served. Otherwise, we can ship you one after the meet. You will want to wait till after your tune so you can get the current customer price. Sent from an ice cream sammich.

Awesome thanks for the response!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived