I sure as hell hope Indiana shows up to play but I seriously believe it will be Duke or a Big Ten team taking the tournament. Our conference is stacked this year and there is no way you can argue against that, 5 teams in the top 15 most all year.

I sure as hell hope Indiana shows up to play but I seriously believe it will be Duke or a Big Ten team taking the tournament. Our conference is stacked this year and there is no way you can argue against that, 5 teams in the top 15 most all year.

Your an IU fan? (Shakes head)

Time to swing the ban hammer :lol:

Ryan

Your an IU fan? (Shakes head)

Time to swing the ban hammer :lol:

Ryan

I'm an Indiana basketball fan as a whole, Butler, IU, PU, ND, I'll root for all of them. To quote your comment about why are they still in the top 10, they are 5 AND 0 against TOP FIVE TEAMS, that will usually keep you up there. I am upset PU was terrible this year too but don't take it out pm everyone else. :lol: I think Wisconsin was horribly under estimated all year and OSU has a very good chance of taking the crown.

All I have to say is I would hate to be Duke, Gonzaga, or MSU. That bracket is INSANE!!!

Archived