Wiring Fog Lights To fuse block

I have a 2008HD that did not come with fog lights and it does not have a wiring harness for them. I want to use my new AC Delco switch that I bought in side the cab. I bought the factory fog lights off of Ebay and I bought a wiring harness.I have it all wired up I just need to tap into the fuse block. I need to know what color wire to tap into . I tapped into the drkgreen/white wire but no luck. The fog lamp light on the instrumatation panel comes on but that only tells me that the switch has power.Please help i do not want to take this into the dealership. Thank you

Scan_zps9ba336c4.jpg

The instructions from GM are terrible, there used to be an excellent thread that had arrows photoshopped pointing exactly where the wire goes, it got deleted though. Anyways I will try to get a picture of the block where the wire exactly goes.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Make sure you got the ground on a good spot as well.

• 1 year later...

Scan_zps9ba336c4.jpg

The instructions from GM are terrible, there used to be an excellent thread that had arrows photoshopped pointing exactly where the wire goes, it got deleted though. Anyways I will try to get a picture of the block where the wire exactly goes.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Make sure you got the ground on a good spot as well.

Where/how do you get a hold of this GM Accessory instructions?

sent to you by me

Thanks for the reply. My local dealer is an a$$, they won't print anything out or tell me anything. They say well we will have to look at it. It's about the money. I've never received them in kits either......my luck I guess.

sent to you by me

I know. All my local dealers suck. They will not help me with anything PERIOD. i have one dealer left by me to try.

Archived