nitto mud grapplers

Alright fellas I've decided I want to really be able to fit 33x12.50x18 mud grapplers on the truck so I want to know what I can do to make them fit without having to drop a grand on a lift kit, so leveling and body lift or something a long those lines. just need to know what combination would be needed to fit the 33's

Level and 3" body lift should fit them nicely on the right wheel

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

2.5" level and a 3" body lift with fairly conservative wheels. I ran a 2" leveling kit with a 3" body lift with the same size tire and had some minor rubbing. I never trimmed and it was minimal and only bad in tight situations. I think you'll be good with a 2.5" + 3".

Leveling kits are all about the same so don't blow your wad on ready lift or the like. RC and others have inexpensive, yet quality kits. For the body lift I would go with Zone. I've seen too many good reviews of their bumper brackets which tends to give them a slight edge over Performance Accessories. However use the performance accessories spare tire mod.

For the body lift I would go with Zone. I've seen too many good reviews of their bumper brackets which tends to give them a slight edge over Performance Accessories. However use the performance accessories spare tire mod.

This is what I did

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived