2014 Aftermarket Accessories

Would you be interested in making a deal on your chrome grille surround? I am thinking about swapping my painted surround. I was hoping to get one that was part of an LPO swap at my local dealership for free, but they had to send it back for some strange reason. They claimed that right now you can't order the surround by itself,but the entire assembly.

RHT Sooner are you still looking to swap your A/T grille for a chrome SLT grille? I'm looking for an A/T grille in summit white.

I have gotten one. I went back to the dealership and scored one for free! My truck is iridium, so that probably wouldn't help you much. Thanks for following up though.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! My chrome grille had some imperfections in it when I bought it so I tried to get them to swap it for an all-terrain grille. They would only swap for a new chrome slt grille under the warranty though. Thanks for the reply anyways.

I sincerely want to thank everyone that has purchased one of my console safes, and for the great comments. Anyone else wanting one, don't forget the 10% off by using coupon code GMT at check out.

Bobby Newell

I sincerely want to thank everyone that has purchased one of my console safes, and for the great comments. Anyone else wanting one, don't forget the 10% off by using coupon code GMT at check out.

Bobby Newell

Bobby, the safe is fantastic, I use it all the time to lock up my gun when I'm out of the vehicle.

Thanks again.

Interior of the 2014 bed uses the same sheet metal as the GMT-900's, so any previous drop in liner should fit. Tailgate interior metal is slightly different, so don't know if that affects how it mounts.

Just waiting for my 2014 to show up. Forgot to measure the bed when I left...

I have a Bakflip on my 2009, thoughts on if it will fit??

I installed my factory GMC mudflaps today. The fronts are a bit of a PITA to do, rears are straightforward. They do look like part of the original design and not a tacky add-on

mudflaps_zpsf41e5cc4.jpg

Just waiting for my 2014 to show up. Forgot to measure the bed when I left...

I have a Bakflip on my 2009, thoughts on if it will fit??

In case anyone was wondering, the Bakflip G2 from my 2009 SB fits my 2014 SB... Seems like its maybe 1/2" too short, but all the seals still line up so I'm happy.

Matt

I would have to say that how it's working. It looks very similar to the ram air hood on my duelly, and that's how it works. The Web site didn't show any pictures of the bottom side.

recenttruck001.jpg

It would have to have a new air box lid. The clean sode of a lot of boxes is the top. Not like the Ram Air IV system I retrofitted to my 76 firebird

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

while i aqgree 100% with what your saying MikeNH when using the cold air kits that you would buy, i did my own thing under the hood on my duelly that works great. it consistantly gets double diget fuel milage after doing the mod. because the hood dummped directaly over the factory air cleaner box, i pluged the intake hole from the fender, cut a hole in the top of it, and used large foam to seal it to the hood, i then instaled a K&N filter to compleate my version of a cold air intake. i also have dual 2 1/2" to a 3" cat back on this truck.if the hood i posted ducts the same way, and one were to hook it up the same way, there would indeed be a positive effect on performance

Archived