2014 Aftermarket Accessories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am picking up my weather tech floor mats tomorrow in Spokane...on another note, how easy/difficult would it be to add bed rail lighting to a new truck?

Let me know how the Weathertech's fit. I've had them in my last 3 trucks and my most recent truck, a 2012 Ram, they fit like shit on the front passenger side.

I am picking up my weather tech floor mats tomorrow in Spokane...on another note, how easy/difficult would it be to add bed rail lighting to a new truck?

BTW, what mud flaps do you have? I'm looking for a set, I usually buy Weathertech or Husky but they're not available yet.

Put my WeatherTech's in and they fit great. Really good coverage, except maybe one place in the rear. I'm not sure why, but they chose not to cover a little area behind each of the front seat's brackets/rails. They're raised spots, prime for rear passengers to step on. Dunno... I attached pic below. So overall, I'm 99% satisfied.

post-34923-0-96993500-1375049918_thumb.jpg

How did the bed rug fit? Trying to decide either to get a sprayed in or a bed rug.

Installed the Bed Rug over the weekend, it fit great. Also went to install my Access Vanish cover, but the way they boxed it rubbed a small hole in it so I'm sending it back.

Put my WeatherTech's in and they fit great. Really good coverage, except maybe one place in the rear. I'm not sure why, but they chose not to cover a little area behind each of the front seat's brackets/rails. They're raised spots, prime for rear passengers to step on. Dunno... I attached pic below. So overall, I'm 99% satisfied.

Thanks for the pic, I wonder why they didn't just cover that area too. Wonder what the Husky Liners will look like when available.

How did the bed rug fit? Trying to decide either to get a sprayed in or a bed rug.

Installed the Bed Rug over the weekend, it fit great. Also went to install my Access Vanish cover, but the way they boxed it rubbed a small hole in it so I'm sending it back.

Oh good deal! Any pictures? Also what size bed do you have?

Looks good and does cover much more than GMs. I have not used WeatherTech. Are they slick? Meaning if I place an ice chest on the rear floor mat, will it slip and slide on the weathertech?

Looks good and does cover much more than GMs. I have not used WeatherTech. Are they slick? Meaning if I place an ice chest on the rear floor mat, will it slip and slide on the weathertech?

Anything covers more than the joke of a floormat GM puts in the back.

Archived