2014 Aftermarket Accessories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys

I thought i wasn't clear while asking my question the first time but here is the right one.

What are the updates for aftermarket performance parts for 2014 chevy silverado, other than AFE CIA, Magnaflow and Flowmaster catbacks, Hypertech flash programer and Diablosprt inTune?

Any body having old trucks performance parts (2007-2013) on the 2014 silverados?

Cheers

Weathertech

Thanks MM, I'm putting an order in for one. Got 2 big dogs and want to keep the scent out of the carpet as much as possible.

Next question is whether anyone makes an aftermarket console subwoofer for this truck? I have a 10" sub in the console of my 01 and love the kick

Edit: I found a JL audio sub but it does not specify if it is '14 compatible:

http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-chevrolet-silverado-chevrolet-gmc-full-size-suv-trucks-07-up

Contacted the JL Audio tech guy and he said they don't know if it fits (likely does not) since they have not had their hands on an 014 yet.

found this Kicker that is also listed as compatible:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Kul3wKmXURU/p_206PSICRE7/Soundgate-Powerstage-System-by-Kicker.html

Would you be interested in making a deal on your chrome grille surround? I am thinking about swapping my painted surround. I was hoping to get one that was part of an LPO swap at my local dealership for free, but they had to send it back for some strange reason. They claimed that right now you can't order the surround by itself,but the entire assembly.

RHT Sooner are you still looking to swap your A/T grille for a chrome SLT grille? I'm looking for an A/T grille in summit white.

Archived