2014 Aftermarket Accessories

It's probably a little too soon to start this thread but I'm getting a new Sierra in the next couple weeks and hope to begin modifying asap. After window tint & badge shaving, leveling is #3 on my exterior list. Feel free to add to my list of questions. Thanks.

A) Leveling Kit: Anyone know if 07-13 kits will fit on the 14's? ..or have they significantly changed the suspension?

B) Aftermarket Grilles: Any companies offering them yet? If you've seen one, please post where.

C) ______

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any company has yet to offer a lift kit. Though I am sure you can call around and be the guinea pig lol. Way too early IMO for a new platform to already have lift kits made.

It'll happen pretty fast. Fullsize trucks are a massive, massive market. The company that waits to debut products is the one that gets left behind.

I notice Traxda lifts, formerly Truxxx, has the kit listed, but doesn't have a link that works yet...they must be close.

Let me know if you find anything about the lift/levelling kits, please and thank you.

I emailed a reputable company about their aftermarket all-season floor mats earlier this week. I got a response today that they are currently receiving per-production samples from the factory this week. If everything goes well, should be available by mid-July.

I get a free pair for testing for my inquiry. :)

Husky has released their product for 2014:

http://www.carid.com/2014-gmc-sierra-floor-mats/husky-floor-liners-12469863.html

The leveling kits for the 2013 Sierra wont work on the new 2014 Sierra. The upper and lower control arms are aluminum and the bolts and/or holes where the bolts fit are slightly different.

I don't believe all the trim levels got the aluminum upgrade. My 2007 2wd front suspension looks identical to the 2014 2wd front suspension. However, the 2014 All-Terrain models I've seen clearly have different (aluminum) control arms.

post-34923-0-58819600-1372101864_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived