2014 Aftermarket Accessories

Looks good! Looks like its snug under the rail did it affect the lights at all? Can you cut it to get your tie down pockets back?

I don't have the lights, I just have a 1LT with the All Star Package so I'm not sure where the lights are. You can cut out whatever you want on it. I had to cut slits for the corner tie downs.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Called them and asked about mud flaps for the GMC. She thought it would be September for the GMC ones.

I sent an item request to Weathertech for GMC Sierra mud flaps. Will let y'all know when I hear something.

(for the floorliners, I got an email saying they were now available about 2 days after they we first listed on the Weathertech site)

I sent an item request to Weathertech for GMC Sierra mud flaps. Will let y'all know when I hear something.

(for the floorliners, I got an email saying they were now available about 2 days after they we first listed on the Weathertech site)

I sent them a request over a week ago regarding mud flaps for the Silverado, no response yet. I ordered the Husky Liner mud flaps.

I sent them a request over a week ago regarding mud flaps for the Silverado, no response yet. I ordered the Husky Liner mud flaps.

Did you fill out the Product Request on their site or just send a regular email? I've done both in the past. You'll only hear back about request when product is available. However, they always replied to my regular separate emails within 48 hrs.

Did you fill out the Product Request on their site or just send a regular email? I've done both in the past. You'll only hear back about request when product is available. However, they always replied to my regular separate emails within 48 hrs.

Just sent a regular email, no response.

Ordered the factory Denali grille (or at least what I believe is the correct grille part number). Should receive it in 7-10 days. I'll let y'all know how it works out when it comes in.

Ordered the factory Denali grille (or at least what I believe is the correct grille part number). Should receive it in 7-10 days. I'll let y'all know how it works out when it comes in.

Would you be interested in making a deal on your chrome grille surround? I am thinking about swapping my painted surround. I was hoping to get one that was part of an LPO swap at my local dealership for free, but they had to send it back for some strange reason. They claimed that right now you can't order the surround by itself,but the entire assembly.

Assuming I receive the correct Denali grille, yeah I wouldn't have a problem selling my existing grille.

You can also try Clark Parts.. they're in Texas right next to the border and so far they've been able to get any new part I inquired about (and the stuff I ordered was still sealed in original packaging, not stolen. ha)

http://www.gmpartsonline.net/

Assuming I receive the correct Denali grille, yeah I wouldn't have a problem selling my existing grille.

You can also try Clark Parts.. they're in Texas right next to the border and so far they've been able to get any new part I inquired about (and the stuff I ordered was still sealed in original packaging, not stolen. ha)

http://www.gmpartsonline.net/

Let me know when it comes in. Mind me asking how much the Denali grille cost? Did you have to buy the entire assembly?

Archived