2014 Aftermarket Accessories

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder when Magnaflow will come out with a cat back? I prefer them to Flowmaster, better sound and straight through.

If you check their website, they list their exhaust systems as 2007-2014. Don't know if that's a typo or they're using the same setup since the undercarriage of trucks didn't change.

If you shoot them an email at [email protected] you should hear back in a day or so. When I had questions about which muffler to buy they were very helpful.

If you check their website, they list their exhaust systems as 2007-2014. Don't know if that's a typo or they're using the same setup since the undercarriage of trucks didn't change.

If you shoot them an email at [email protected] you should hear back in a day or so. When I had questions about which muffler to buy they were very helpful.

Thanks!

I spoke to the guy at my dealer's parts counter. I've gotten to know him over the past few years and he's pretty upfront...

Rear Cargo Tie-downs - He has a part number for the new style cargo tie-downs but his system will not let him order them yet. He was told it shouldn't be much longer, maybe 2-3 weeks. He's been getting a ton of calls from 07-14 owners, so hopefully GM will have enough to satisfy demand. I want to order two more so I have three down each side.

You happen to have the part # you mentioned in this quote?

Moto any info/recommendations on bed liners and tailgate protectors? Not sure where to look for info or price. Mine well be a short bed. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been using www.autoanything.com

Check out the Bed Rugs. I like mine so far.

My BedRug gets in tomorrow. Any recommendations on how I can use the upper tie down rings with it? Can the BedRug be cut?

My BedRug gets in tomorrow. Any recommendations on how I can use the upper tie down rings with it? Can the BedRug be cut?

Yes, you'll have to cut openings. You'll have to put slits in it anyway for the lower tiedowns. A sharp utility knife worked for me.

just put my order in for the console safe, 2014 sierra floor model. I just couldn't justify NOT getting one as much as i have a pistol in the vehicle, especially taking advantage of valet parking as much as I do. First time I ever considered a safe and had it not been for this site I don't know that I would have ever gotten the idea to purchase one.

just put my order in for the console safe, 2014 sierra floor model. I just couldn't justify NOT getting one as much as i have a pistol in the vehicle, especially taking advantage of valet parking as much as I do. First time I ever considered a safe and had it not been for this site I don't know that I would have ever gotten the idea to purchase one.

I discovered the safe here as well. I've had mine in for a month and a half now, and it is great for keeping a pistol or two in when I leave the vehicle. It fits like a glove, and looks much better than the website pictures. I got the Abloy lock option on mine.

I went with the 4 digit combination. I like the keyed ones but figured there would be some inconvenience at times with them.

I cant wait to get it in. Said the floor console ones shoukd be ready to ship end of this month

I have the keyed one from Bobby. It's nice but you can't leave it unlocked and remove the key so it's strictly for when you want to keep it locked up when your away. No way to access it. I knew that going in but in the end I still feel the key was the best for my needs. Plus the Abloy key looks neat. :lol:

I sent an email today asking about the weathertech no drill digital fit mud flaps for the 2014 GMC. Received this response less than 2 hours later:

"It looks as if we have that product in production at this

time and the lead time is looking at about 12-15 weeks. This product
could be available sooner though. I would ask you to fill out our product
request for and if this product becomes available in the near future we can
contact you.

Product request form:

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/"

Archived