• This topic is locked This topic is locked
226 replies to this topic

#91 STex

STex

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,200 posts
  • Drives:09 SLT CC 4x4

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

Bed rail caps. Every time I look/drive the '14s I notice right off the dull always dirty looking bed rail covers. Hope the after market gets something  on this. To me a nice black like on the Undercovers  lid would be better than stock. Wish they had left it painted. Then one would have options of what to do with the rails.

#92 Joe_K

Joe_K

Enthusiast

• 517 posts
  • Drives:2014 Silverado

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

I wonder when Magnaflow will come out with a cat back?  I prefer them to Flowmaster, better sound and straight through.

#93 MotoMedic

MotoMedic

K2 Moderator

• 1,678 posts
  • Name:David
  • Drives:2014 GMC Sierra SLT

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

I wonder when Magnaflow will come out with a cat back?  I prefer them to Flowmaster, better sound and straight through.

If you check their website, they list their exhaust systems as 2007-2014. Don't know if that's a typo or they're using the same setup since the undercarriage of trucks didn't change. 

If you shoot them an email at [email protected] you should hear back in a day or so. When I had questions about which muffler to buy they were very helpful.

2014 SIERRA 1500 2WD CREW CAB SLT  [MFG DATE 05/2013] [PUR DATE 06/2013]
5.3L 6-spd . Driver Alert Pkg . Preferred Pkg . Bose/Nav Pkg . Sierra Denali Grille . 20" SLT Chrome Wheels . 33" Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires . Rough Country Leveling Kit . Black Bear Tune . Magnaflow Muffler . 4500K HIDs . VLED Fogs . Vision X Front Light Bar . Rigid Rear Light Pods . Whelen Vertex Strobes . DieHard Platinum Battery . HD Drive Cam . RF Punch P300.1 Amp . RF P3SD 10" Sub . 20% Tint  . RollBAK Bed Cover . Undercover Swing Case . Power Tailgate Lock

#94 Joe_K

Joe_K

Enthusiast

• 517 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

If you check their website, they list their exhaust systems as 2007-2014. Don't know if that's a typo or they're using the same setup since the undercarriage of trucks didn't change. 

If you shoot them an email at [email protected] you should hear back in a day or so. When I had questions about which muffler to buy they were very helpful.

Thanks!

#95 b1gted

b1gted

Enthusiast

• 294 posts
  • Name:B1GTED
  • Drives:2014 Chevy Silverado 1500

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

I spoke to the guy at my dealer's parts counter. I've gotten to know him over the past few years and he's pretty upfront...

Rear Cargo Tie-downs - He has a part number for the new style cargo tie-downs but his system will not let him order them yet. He was told it shouldn't be much longer, maybe 2-3 weeks. He's been getting a ton of calls from 07-14 owners, so hopefully GM will have enough to satisfy demand. I want to order two more so I have three down each side.

You happen to have the part # you mentioned in this quote?

2014 SILVERADO 1500 2WD CREW CAB LT

· 5.3L EcoTech3 / 6-spd / 3.42 Gears · Factory 20" Wheels · 5% Tint ·

222012.png

#96 GPlancarte

GPlancarte

Enthusiast

• 15 posts
  • Drives:2014 silverado Texas edition.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

Any grill guards available?

2014 Texas Edition Silverado 2WD Crew Cab LT

#97 MotoMedic

MotoMedic

K2 Moderator

• 1,678 posts
  • Name:David
  • Drives:2014 GMC Sierra SLT

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Part number 23146899

http://www.gmpartson...chText=23146899

2014 SIERRA 1500 2WD CREW CAB SLT  [MFG DATE 05/2013] [PUR DATE 06/2013]
5.3L 6-spd . Driver Alert Pkg . Preferred Pkg . Bose/Nav Pkg . Sierra Denali Grille . 20" SLT Chrome Wheels . 33" Cooper Zeon LTZ Tires . Rough Country Leveling Kit . Black Bear Tune . Magnaflow Muffler . 4500K HIDs . VLED Fogs . Vision X Front Light Bar . Rigid Rear Light Pods . Whelen Vertex Strobes . DieHard Platinum Battery . HD Drive Cam . RF Punch P300.1 Amp . RF P3SD 10" Sub . 20% Tint  . RollBAK Bed Cover . Undercover Swing Case . Power Tailgate Lock

#98 RHTSooner

RHTSooner

Enthusiast

• 81 posts
  • Drives:2014 GMC Sierra SLT All-Terrain

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Moto any info/recommendations on bed liners and tailgate protectors? Not sure where to look for info or price. Mine well be a short bed. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been using www.autoanything.com

Check out the Bed Rugs. I like mine so far.

My BedRug gets in tomorrow. Any recommendations on how I can use the upper tie down rings with it? Can the BedRug be cut?

#99 Joe_K

Joe_K

Enthusiast

• 517 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

My BedRug gets in tomorrow. Any recommendations on how I can use the upper tie down rings with it? Can the BedRug be cut?

Yes, you'll have to cut openings. You'll have to put slits in it anyway for the lower tiedowns.  A sharp utility knife worked for me.

#100 cleetus

cleetus

Enthusiast

• 31 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

just put my order in for the console safe, 2014 sierra floor model.  I just couldn't justify NOT getting one as much as i have a pistol in the vehicle, especially taking advantage of valet parking as much as I do.  First time I ever considered a safe and had it not been for this site I don't know that I would have ever gotten the idea to purchase one.

#101 DRS 95 Silverado

DRS 95 Silverado

Enthusiast

• 344 posts
  • Drives:2014 GMC & 95 Silverado

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Anyone here have a G4 Fold-A-Cover with the caddy? Likes, dislikes.

#102 TheElementalCashew

TheElementalCashew

Enthusiast

• 112 posts
  • Drives:'14 Silverado 1LT Z71

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

just put my order in for the console safe, 2014 sierra floor model.  I just couldn't justify NOT getting one as much as i have a pistol in the vehicle, especially taking advantage of valet parking as much as I do.  First time I ever considered a safe and had it not been for this site I don't know that I would have ever gotten the idea to purchase one.

I discovered the safe here as well. I've had mine in for a month and a half now, and it is great for keeping a pistol or two in when I leave the vehicle. It fits like a glove, and looks much better than the website pictures. I got the Abloy lock option on mine.

#103 cleetus

cleetus

Enthusiast

• 31 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

I went with the 4 digit combination. I like the keyed ones but figured there would be some inconvenience at times with them.

I cant wait to get it in. Said the floor console ones shoukd be ready to ship end of this month

#104 MikeNH

MikeNH

Senior Enthusiast

• 6,715 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Drives:2011 Silverado 1500

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

I went with the 4 digit combination. I like the keyed ones but figured there would be some inconvenience at times with them.
I cant wait to get it in. Said the floor console ones shoukd be ready to ship end of this month

I have the keyed one from Bobby. It's nice but you can't leave it unlocked and remove the key so it's strictly for when you want to keep it locked up when your away. No way to access it. I knew that going in but in the end I still feel the key was the best for my needs. Plus the Abloy key looks neat. :lol:

#105 TheElementalCashew

TheElementalCashew

Enthusiast

• 112 posts
  • Drives:'14 Silverado 1LT Z71

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

The Abloy key does look pretty sweet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users