2014+ Suspension Lifts

IMG_20171202_163214.jpg

Zone 4.5 with a 3/4" spacer under the strut. Rear has zone 4" block with aal. 

275/65r20

On a side note would not discourage anyone from installing the lift themselves took about 7hrs for 3 of us not rushing with jacks and stands. 

Edited by tx2014

I did mine in the driveway, by myself in 20-25deg weather and it took around 12hrs total split between Saturday-Sunday. Directions are extremely well written, I went down the list step by step checking them off as I went.

9df62f2c2f83a9f4949cf450cbd60fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Criscone said:

I did mine in the driveway, by myself in 20-25deg weather and it took around 12hrs total split between Saturday-Sunday. Directions are extremely well written, I went down the list step by step checking them off as I went.

9df62f2c2f83a9f4949cf450cbd60fc4.jpg

What lift did you do? Your sig says leveling, but the pic shows to have a larger spacer in the front.. 

So at the moment, im not sure when i will be able to do the install of the lift, maybe during the christmas holiday, but my home rebuilding is top priority, so i wanted to ask, since the all the boxes have been put in storage at the moment, does anyone have the instructions for the 6.5 Zone lift in PDF format? I looked on their site and was not available to download, id like to at least read thru the steps and make sure i already have and own the tools required.

Also i noticed that there was mention of minor welding required, can anyone tell me what welding is required? is it something on the truck or is it something that can be welded off the truck before installing(if there is really welding involved)

thanks

So at the moment, im not sure when i will be able to do the install of the lift, maybe during the christmas holiday, but my home rebuilding is top priority, so i wanted to ask, since the all the boxes have been put in storage at the moment, does anyone have the instructions for the 6.5 Zone lift in PDF format? I looked on their site and was not available to download, id like to at least read thru the steps and make sure i already have and own the tools required.

Also i noticed that there was mention of minor welding required, can anyone tell me what welding is required? is it something on the truck or is it something that can be welded off the truck before installing(if there is really welding involved)

thanks

Just print it off the website. That’s what I did.

As for welding, it says it’s needed however it looks to be strictly cosmetic in my opinion. I have not welded mine, and honestly probably won’t.

20 minutes ago, Criscone said:

Zone 4.5”

d02521f5fe78f137a80cca2664d32eaa.jpg

is that on 35s or 33s?  I'm trying to get a hold of Zone because the website says you can only run 33s, unless you have a 20" rim.  I don't understand how the rim affects the size of the tire (especially because I'll be running an 18x9 or an 18x10).

is that on 35s or 33s?  I'm trying to get a hold of Zone because the website says you can only run 33s, unless you have a 20" rim.  I don't understand how the rim affects the size of the tire (especially because I'll be running an 18x9 or an 18x10).

33x12.5x20 - 20x9 with a 0 offset

No trimming what so ever, no rubbing what so ever. To go bigger I would need to at least trim front valance/bumper cause that is real close. Rest I think I’d be ok.

So just found the instructions and read thru quickly the steps required for the install.. I didnt realize there was so much cutting and little welding involved with the Zone lift (6.5") i thought that Zone was little to almost no modifications and others had full cutting and welding involved to install.. 

Are these cuts and welds specific to certain years? or across the year range that the lift fits? I dont mind doing it, but want to make sure i have everything needed and be prepared to make suchs cuts and welds within the time frame i have.

So just found the instructions and read thru quickly the steps required for the install.. I didnt realize there was so much cutting and little welding involved with the Zone lift (6.5") i thought that Zone was little to almost no modifications and others had full cutting and welding involved to install.. 

Are these cuts and welds specific to certain years? or across the year range that the lift fits? I dont mind doing it, but want to make sure i have everything needed and be prepared to make suchs cuts and welds within the time frame i have.

Universal for the most part

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Trying to find a crew cab 6-1/2 bed with a zone 4.5" lift. And for installing the lift, how hard was it to do the cutting? Can a cutting wheel do it? And also for the welding part of it, can you weld it after its been installed or do it right away? I have access to a 2 post lift and have a buddy with a plasma cutter. Thanks