2014+ Suspension Lifts

Great looking truck! Did you have to do much cutting with the stock rims? If not any rubbing going on?

Nope not as of yet haven't heard or seen anything unusual. Loving it not to crazy just enough. Sits as a truck should in my opinion.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Steeks
  • Like 1

I have a 2015 gmc serria z71 4x4 with factory 22.

how far can i raise the truck without doing long term damage to drive train ?

I dont want to have to cut or mod anything

I as looking at Supreme Suspensions - Chevy GM Silverado Sierra 1500 3.5" Front + 3" Rear Full Lift Kit PRO

its not how far you lift it, it's the method you use that will cause damage

• Like 3

'17 slt premium plus z71 4x4 crew cab short bed.. 6" fabtech gen 2 performance kit. 20x10 -19 blk milled sprockets with 35x12.5 toyo open coutnry at2's. afe cai and tune.

next week im doing power tow mirrors.. im either going to wrap the front and rear bumper along with the grill surround or paint them. might do denali center grill. def adding a roll n lock a series, tint, opticoat, maybe some expel.. a new exhaust tip(dont want full exhaust/want it quiet)..

should be pretty cool :D

G84ZZTc.jpg

• Like 1

To my guys with 6 inch+ lifts.... how much did you guys adjust your lights down? I haven't done mine yet and am getting flashed nightly. I wish I had thought to take a measurement on the headlight cut-off line before the lift. I love the factory LED headlights in the trucks, but Im sure the people on the opposite end of them feel differently.

To my guys with 6 inch+ lifts.... how much did you guys adjust your lights down? I haven't done mine yet and am getting flashed nightly. I wish I had thought to take a measurement on the headlight cut-off line before the lift. I love the factory LED headlights in the trucks, but Im sure the people on the opposite end of them feel differently.

To be fair, my truck is 100% stock currently and I get flashed several times per week by people who think my high beams are on.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a good amount of satisfaction by letting them see what the brights really do look like.

• Like 2

To be fair, my truck is 100% stock currently and I get flashed several times per week by people who think my high beams are on.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a good amount of satisfaction by letting them see what the brights really do look like.

Haha for sure! It's really sweet with a bright ass light bar!

Just got mine lifted but can someone help me with rim and tire combo?

2016 GMC Sierra

5" knuckle RC lift kit

I purchase 20X12 -44 Fuel Maverick with 305/55/20 Copper SST tires but they rub like crazy had to take them off now I'm stuck for ideas

Oh and by the way rims and tires are for sale now

2016 GMC Sierra

5" knuckle RC lift kit

I purchase 20X12 -44 Fuel Maverick with 305/55/20 Copper SST tires but they rub like crazy had to take them off now I'm stuck for ideas

2016 GMC Sierra

5" knuckle RC lift kit

2016 GMC Sierra

5" knuckle RC lift kit

Yeah it rubs because you got a -44 offset. The close the offset to stock ~+23 the bigger the tire you'll be able to fit without rubbing. I have a BDS 4" with 35x 12 tires on stock 20's with no rubbing or trimming. Fuel mavericks are sick wheels but try a less aggressive offset [emoji1303] I literally had 305/55r20 Toyos on a 2" level and barely rubbed the sway bar at full lock.

Edited by Abearclaw

2016 GMC Sierra

5" knuckle RC lift kit

I have Fuel 20x10's with -24 offset and the shop did a decent amount of cutting and trimming, and it still rubs at full lock. If you don't want it to rub then you're going to need a lot less aggressive offset wheel and/or cut and trim a lot.

That looks like way more, I think I may do that! Get the RC 2.5 kit and add the body lift later on. Did you add the body lift later on or do it all at once? Did you need to cut anything like you do in 3.5" lifts?

No cutting at all and rides like stock. I did the 2.5 first and the body a couple weeks later. I have pictures of it all in my build page