2014+ Suspension Lifts

The tires stick out about an inch from the fenders. The fronts get pushed out because of the kit and the rears stay tucked inside. I have OCD so i had to space out the rears with a 1.5" spacer to even out the look or i would have gone crazy looking at the difference.

Sticking out is all personal preference but i very much like it when the tires stick out just a little.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think the tires sticking out a little looks great. If I go with the RCX 5" I'll need spacers for the rear as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking to do the same. 14 Sierra SLT 2wd with stock 20 wheels. What tire size are you running and how do you like the kit? Thanks

I was running 295/60/20s and still rubbed at full lock with some trimming.The kit itself was a good kit and could complain. i did have coilovers custom built for the kit so that helped out on the ride. I just traded my truck last week lol.

• 2 weeks later...

2017 Sierra AT 6.2L.

BDS 6" lift kit with BDS leaf spring option, FOX coil overs w/DSC front, FOX rear shocks.

SOTA R.E.P.R. 20x9" wheels, 5.5" BS, Satin Black option.

35" MT ATZ's.

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

• Like 6

Thats a damn fine looking truck!!

2017 Sierra AT 6.2L.

BDS 6" lift kit with BDS leaf spring option, FOX coil overs w/DSC front, FOX rear shocks.

SOTA R.E.P.R. 20x9" wheels, 5.5" BS, Satin Black option.

35" MT ATZ's.

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

Hey guys im trying to put 488 gears on my 2014 gmc sierra 1500 with a 9.5 rear diff and nothing fits i really need help here!!!

If you have the 6.2L or 5.3L with max tow you actually have the 9.76" rear end and nobody makes a kit for it yet. Everything else is the 9.5" and it's the same design GM's been using for years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you have the 6.2L or 5.3L with max tow you actually have the 9.76" rear end and nobody makes a kit for it yet. Everything else is the 9.5" and it's the same design GM's been using for years.

i know i have the 9.5 i bought gears for it and it doesn't seem to work

Just trying to help. Start a thread about your issue. This isn't the correct thread.

Okay i got it figured out!! :D 488 ring and pignion and carrier from 9.5 14 bolts diff with a after market conversion yoke and seal works but be carful you might need a new cover or a cover spacer depending on de carrier

Edited by Z71 jeff
  • Like 1

Hey guys i dont know how to put pictures, how can i do that? Id like to show you guys my truck

Easiest way is to use the Tapatalk app. Just reply to a comment and hit the camera or image icons.

Sup guys. Got a 6.5 BDS lift. I have a question about my torsion bars. I went with a non-torsion bar drop kit bc i like the clean look, but Im having an issue in the colder weather with the bars bowing and hitting where it passes through the crossmember on the driver side. Anyone experiencing anything like this?

I spoke to BDS and they are aware of the issue, and told me to torch/cut away at the opening where it passes through. I've torched the hell out of this thing to the point of there not being much left, but it's still hitting. I can definitely try to cut out more, but I was wondering if anyone had installed some sort of torsion bar drop bracket with any of these lifts?

Any suggestions?

Sup guys. Got a 6.5 BDS lift. I have a question about my torsion bars. I went with a non-torsion bar drop kit bc i like the clean look, but Im having an issue in the colder weather with the bars bowing and hitting where it passes through the crossmember on the driver side. Anyone experiencing anything like this?

I spoke to BDS and they are aware of the issue, and told me to torch/cut away at the opening where it passes through. I've torched the hell out of this thing to the point of there not being much left, but it's still hitting. I can definitely try to cut out more, but I was wondering if anyone had installed some sort of torsion bar drop bracket with any of these lifts?

Any suggestions?

I dont have a good answer for you, but you may get a better answer on the 2500 side of the forum. Good looking truck BTW