2014+ Suspension Lifts

So I have a 2015 z71 silverado and I'm thinking about doing a 6 in lift and some 35s good anybody tell me what kind of gas mileage I'd be getting after I did that on a completely stock truck?

i'm getting about 18 mpg on highway, haven't gone through the tank yet but so far it isn't as bad as i thought it was. don't get me started on city, not too good lol...but highway on 3.73's not too bad.

zone 6.5 w/ method nv 20's and bfg ko2 35's

Are yall sluggish and slow now with the 35s or is there still some power to the truck?

Are yall sluggish and slow now with the 35s or is there still some power to the truck?

Would 411 gears help any ?

Would 411 gears help any ?

can still churp the tires and haul ass with 35 ko2's and stock 3.73's and stock tune.

How can I tell what gear ratio I have ?

There are two easy ways. The sticker that came with the truck says what it is. The other way is to check the RPO codes. If you search for RPO codes on this forum, you'll find a whole section on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have the same upper control arms as I do. What are you trying to accomplish with your lift? 33" tires? Larger? Or just a decent size lift...

Just wanted something other than a leveling kit.. Last truck I had only did a level, this time want to move up to a good size lift.

Just wanted something other than a leveling kit.. Last truck I had only did a level, this time want to move up to a good size lift.

if you don't want something too crazy and different than all the other kits go for a 4" lift kit from bds or zone lift kit

• Like 1

So let me get this straight. I have noticed that some of you have got the 4.5 zone lift and the fronts have raised more than 4.5 inches. Some almost as high as 6 to level out with the rears. This worries me as I only have 7 inches from the top of the onstar to the bottom of garage door. Once I do this lift and add 35s, I'm afraid it's not fitting in garage. Am I understanding this correctly?

So let me get this straight. I have noticed that some of you have got the 4.5 zone lift and the fronts have raised more than 4.5 inches. Some almost as high as 6 to level out with the rears. This worries me as I only have 7 inches from the top of the onstar to the bottom of garage door. Once I do this lift and add 35s, I'm afraid it's not fitting in garage. Am I understanding this correctly?

im 78.5" to the fin

Question

So I'm debating on getting coilovers for my front. I'm on 4.5" zone lift. Would I have to order just oem length coilovers or can I get a different length to remove that added spacer that's used on the front for the lift

Question

So I'm debating on getting coilovers for my front. I'm on 4.5" zone lift. Would I have to order just oem length coilovers or can I get a different length to remove that added spacer that's used on the front for the lift

you can get either the fox OEM length and keep the spacer, or you can get the fox coilovers from the BDS 4" and ditch the spacer