2014 Sierra/Silverado Bulb Sizes

I was tired of buying these knock off brand rigid and hearing that all brands are the same. So i sucked it up and spend the money on Rigid and my god, there is a true difference in quality and craftsmanship. My rigid reverse lights are so bright that even when i back up during the day i see people covering there eyes.

Did I miss something, are you talking about a set of Rigid Flush mount cubes, or does Rigid now make LED Brake/Reverse/Turn bulbs?

Did I miss something, are you talking about a set of Rigid Flush mount cubes, or does Rigid now make LED Brake/Reverse/Turn bulbs?

Got my interest up too! :drool:

Ok, cool! Thank you!!!!

I have a 2017 LTZ, let me know about the tail lights, will you need resistors?

Resistors are needed for the tail/brake, so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want some mind blowing backup lights try these: They are simply OUTSTANDING!

JDM ASTAR 800 lumens Extremely Bright Error Free 921 912 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone here have problems with installing LED bulbs for the rear turn signal/brake lights? I bought some bulbs on eBay and they work fine, nice and bright which is what I wanted, but after installing them and the resistors on all four, with the parking lights on, my brake lights don't work. Turn signals work fine with the parking lights on or off and as long as the parking lights are off, the brake lights work fine AND there's no hyper flash. I couldn't figure it out yesterday. Drove me nuts!! I ended up removing the resistors for now and they work just fine, everything is normal except now I have the hyper flash.

Any ideas?? :help:

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who is interested in finding the old school incandescent nearly impossible to find 7444LL brake light bulb, the GM Parts number is 13591403. This can be found at most GM dealerships and various online vendors. I started a quest to find a 7444LL bulb at the local auto parts stores; NAPA, O'Reilly's, Auto Zone, locally owned stores, etc. to no avail. They all sold only the the 7443LL which is a less bright than the 7444LL.

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, No Tyme said:

If you want some mind blowing backup lights try these: They are simply OUTSTANDING!

JDM ASTAR 800 lumens Extremely Bright Error Free 921 912 PX Chipsets LED Bulbs For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White

Just swap out the original bulbs to these, that's it?

Yes, 2 torex screws and you have to pull kinda hard to pop the housing out. Swap the bulbs and enjoy. They are very bright.

I did put some dielectric grease on the bulb before inserting.

Edited by No Tyme
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone recommend some good long lasting LED bulbs for low beam and high beam? I was looking at these but im not crazy about the 7200k color. Also, i want

them to fit into stock housing with no mods needed! Thanks.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/low-beam-headlight-bulb/led-headlight-kit-h11-led-headlight-bulbs-conversion-kit-with-compact-heat-sink/3924/8559/#tab/Specifications

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, Rob L said:

I just bought some of these off of eBay, made an offer for $15 (was asking $19.99). 

eBay auction item# 332341672755

2 hours ago, Shredzy said:

I just bought some of these off of eBay, made an offer for $15 (was asking $19.99). 

eBay auction item# 332341672755

Be sure to let us know what you think of them!

• 3 weeks later...

I just our bps lights in my 14 Silverado. They are not coming on right away. Even when manually selecting them. Almost like they need a capacitor to store up enough power. I have not had this issue with past led or hid setups. They come on a minute later. Also when I park they shut off. Any advice? I have read through a lot of their thread and don't see anything related to this. 

• 1 month later...