2014+ owners having issues with their truck?

Yup. 3M makes a spray on that hardens to a film. Wish i would have done it before all the chips. Especially the bottom of the doors, the front of the rear fenders where they flair out, and the front 7 inches of the hood. Tapatalk via Moto X

Does this 3M stuff work as well as their vidoes on their website indicate?

Yup. 3M makes a spray on that hardens to a film. Wish i would have done it before all the chips. Especially the bottom of the doors, the front of the rear fenders where they flair out, and the front 7 inches of the hood.

Tapatalk via Moto X

I'm in the car paint business, and we're a 3m distributer, the don't have a spray on product, they sell a film only. I have mentioned in a previous post that I do NOT recommend that film.

I'm in the car paint business, and we're a 3m distributer, the don't have a spray on product, they sell a film only. I have mentioned in a previous post that I do NOT recommend that film.

You should look into the above post then.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558

Wasn't included in the most recent catalogue, must be a very new item.

You should look into the above post then.

Tapatalk via Moto X

You feel better now?

Don't get mad. Its OK to be wrong every now and then. But don't be so fast to point me out when you haven't done the research. I believe its been out for about 7 months or so.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558

Don't get mad. Its OK to be wrong every now and then. But don't be so fast to point me out when you haven't done the research. I believe its been out for about 7 months or so.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Haha, you make me laugh. Its been out for 11 months and was pulled for a quality related issue briefly. I wasnt pointing you out before, but Ill point you out on your lack of research now.

Edited by Pinnacle

Haha, you make me laugh. Its been out for 11 months and was pulled for a quality related issue. I wasnt pointing you out before, but Ill point you out on your lack of research now.

OK so its been out for 11 months and you still had no clue about it, you've proved my point.

I said 3M makes a spray on that turns to a hard film. You clearly quoted me and pointed me out saying the don't. I said i believe its been out for 7 months. I can still buy the stuff on-line, so weather the product has been pulled, its still aval for purchase.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Edited by anthony2558

OK so its been out for 11 months and you still had no clue about it, you've proved my point.

I said 3M makes a spray on that turns to a hard film. You clearly quoted me and pointed me out saying the don't. I said i believe its been out for 7 months. I can still buy the stuff on-line, so weather the product has been pulled, its still aval for purchase.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Its obvious you have a reading comprehension problem. you believed wrong. I did not say it was discontinued, but there was quality control problem with it. Edited by Pinnacle

My paint sucks. 6400 miles and full of chips. My 2012 was a little better. Bugs can put chips in this paint!

Tapatalk via Moto X

Lame statement, as most know bugs can and do cause chips in clear coat due to the acidity in their bodies. Regardless if its the current gen or the previous gen trucks. Edited by Pinnacle

Its obvious you have a reading comprehension problem. you believed wrong. I did not say it was discontinued, but there was quality control problem with it.

Obviously you are your own enemy, read your own posts. I never said it was discontinued.. Nor did I refer to you saying it was discontinued. You said it was "pulled". I said I can still buy it.. You seem to be getting very upset, and cant have a conversation without utilizing insults. Sorry if I upset you.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Obviously you are your own enemy, read your own posts. I never said it was discontinued.. Nor did I refer to you saying it was discontinued. You said it was "pulled". I said I can still buy it.. You seem to be getting very upset, and cant have a conversation without utilizing insults. Sorry if I upset you.

Tapatalk via Moto X

it was "pulled" for a brief period for a quality issue. Even if a product is pulled it can still be sold, as it slips through the system, I wouldnt ever want you to get that one that slipped through.

I think youre the one getting upset.

Edited by Pinnacle

it was "pulled" for a brief period for a quality issue. Even if a product is pulled it can still be sold, as it slips through the system, I wouldnt ever want you to get that one that slipped through.

I think youre the one getting upset.

Pinnacle & Anthony, please take your bickering to private messaging. You both sound like little school girls saying; "I'm not, you are...!"

Myself and others don't need our Inboxes filled with constant notifications of your back-n-forth trivial squabble. I regret even having to make this request publicly but hopefully it'll get the point across and keep this thread alive for real issues.

Thank You!

• Like 1

Pinnacle & Anthony, please take your bickering to private messaging. You both sound like little school girls saying; "I'm not, you are...!"

Myself and others don't need our Inboxes filled with constant notifications of your back-n-forth trivial squabble. I regret even having to make this request publicly but hopefully it'll get the point across and keep this thread alive for real issues.

Thank You!

Now you're just as guilty as they are. Send your lectures via pm next time. Edited by TX14Z71