HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

Hey Guys didnt know where to post so i thought id try here, but has anyone bought these things or heard of them. the price seems to good to be true if they are of decent quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-DRL-LED-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHTS-SIGNAL-LAMPS-AMBER-DY-2014-CHEVY-SILVERADO-/351494639112?hash=item51d6b68e08&vxp=mtr

Can Anyone tell me exactly what I need from ddm for capacitors and relays? I have h11,35w,6000k selected. However there's a couple relays/harness as well as capacitors.

I used the dual in a out relay and 2 capacitors. I think they sell a ballast dl that doesn't required capacitors and relay. Just straight up ballast and bulbs but is expensive atleast for me.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

I had everything in the shopping cart ready to go.. Then I started reading stuff about housings melting? I wanted a new fog setup as well but those are 24w stock, I'm hearing that a 35w halogen will melt it??

Hey Guys didnt know where to post so i thought id try here, but has anyone bought these things or heard of them. the price seems to good to be true if they are of decent quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-DRL-LED-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHTS-SIGNAL-LAMPS-AMBER-DY-2014-CHEVY-SILVERADO-/351494639112?hash=item51d6b68e08&vxp=mtr

These are discussed further back in this same thread. My take on them was that they are cheap construction with pot metal inside and they don't match up to OEM spec on the insides. Holes/mounting hardware in different places than OEM. The projectors are worse than OEM and you can't swap them out for the FXR with bracket without some serious modding. There has been people here who has modded them before. I was going to go that route, swap out the LED's in the middle for really good ones and then swap out the projectors. I decided not to once I heard the poster's experience.

Ordered up the TRS Morimoto kit today 35 watt 5500k and the XB led fogs. Decided I want more light since the days are getting shorter!

What a pain! Took way longer than it should. Had to break out the multi meter and diagnose. Wasn't getting any power from the factory plug that provides the signal to the relays. Turns out after hours of messing with it I figured out the pins on the morimoto plug that goes to the factory signal plug were bent and the plug wasn't seating fully. Finally got that sorted then had to figure out routing of the wires. Be nice if they gave us another 6" on both sides that go to the hid bulbs.

Check engine light is on too. I turned the key with the MAF unplugged. Figured as long as I didn't start it it would be ok. Guess not. Will it clear on its own or will I have to get it scanned?

Hey guys, Just picked up a 15 Sierra. I m going with the TRF 6500 35w HID kit. I a leaning that way because of the clean install, minus the cutting of the dust caps. My question is fog lights. Is anyone running the V-Leds fog lights. I want the lights to match but TRF HIDs re 6500 and v-leds are 6K. Doesn't seem like a lot but want to know if anyone is running that setup and how much of a difference before I buy.

Hey guys, Just picked up a 15 Sierra. I m going with the TRF 6500 35w HID kit. I a leaning that way because of the clean install, minus the cutting of the dust caps. My question is fog lights. Is anyone running the V-Leds fog lights. I want the lights to match but TRF HIDs re 6500 and v-leds are 6K. Doesn't seem like a lot but want to know if anyone is running that setup and how much of a difference before I buy.

I'm running that exact setup.. They match pretty well. I'd post a pic but I have a hard time getting a accurate picture of the color of the output .