HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

I tried searching this thread using the seach function up at the top right but it doesn't seem to work?

Anyways, I have been using a TRS Silverado Elite Spec setup for 6 months now and every once in awhile the passenger low beam doesn't work?

Any ideas?

I had this problem with my TRS kit on my 2014 Sierra. I swapped parts from the driver's side to the passenger side to see which item was causing this. I ended up having to buy a new ballast. If you are interested I can give you the part number for the unit.

Sure can. Just got to get 10 for the group. We actually have it already setup in our site under the bargain section........

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

what has historical time been between open and close of a group buy on your site? i.e. site shows 10 available right now so if i put my order in, when should i realistically expect them to ship?

what has historical time been between open and close of a group buy on your site? i.e. site shows 10 available right now so if i put my order in, when should i realistically expect them to ship?

There is a thread started to get a list of people to commit before you buy. This way its just a small waiting time.

We will probably be at the group buy numbers this week. Have had many guys message this week that they are buying.

I have looked through most of this thread, but I am trying to find more pictures of this persons truck/headlights. Originally found this picture on DiodeDynamics.

blacked%20headlights_zpsc75kr8fo.jpg

Edited by drummerdawg

I am sure this is covered somewhere in this 167 page thread.....but my question is:

On the 2014/15 Silverado, are the OEM Projector lights better than the Standard OEM Halogen lights? If so, like 1.5 times better or give me some kind of gauge.

I'm considering buying some OEM Projectors to get a better lighting output, and wasn't sure if I really needed to put HIDs in them, or just use them as is for an upgrade over my standard Halogens.

Edited by Rawyzf

I am sure this is covered somewhere in this 167 page thread.....but my question is:

On the 2014/15 Silverado, are the OEM Projector lights better than the Standard OEM Halogen lights? If so, like 1.5 times better or give me some kind of gauge.

I'm considering buying some OEM Projectors to get a better lighting output, and wasn't sure if I really needed to put HIDs in them, or just use them as is for an upgrade over my standard Halogens.

reflector housing projects more light.. even with my fxrs and hids, I still think that my stock lights with nice silverstar halogens produced more light. I really like the look of the projectors, but am considering putting the stockers back in. I hate hids

• Like 1

I have looked through most of this thread, but I am trying to find more pictures of this persons truck/headlights. Originally found this picture on DiodeDynamics.

blacked%20headlights_zpsc75kr8fo.jpg

f72b2ec0c2ea8c37a3c0dc1e96e016dc.jpg

PhilRiley on Instagram. We made those lights and fogs for him.

• Like 1

reflector housing projects more light.. even with my fxrs and hids, I still think that my stock lights with nice silverstar halogens produced more light. I really like the look of the projectors, but am considering putting the stockers back in. I hate hids

If you want to sell your hid setup, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

f72b2ec0c2ea8c37a3c0dc1e96e016dc.jpg

PhilRiley on Instagram. We made those lights and fogs for him.

Thanks for the info, followed him and you all. What all did you all do to his headlights other than painting?

Thanks for the info, followed him and you all. What all did you all do to his headlights other than painting?

We added the Diode Dynamics switchback boards for the leds. Added fxr projectors with hids as well. Also did his mirrors. Painted then, installed switchback strips in mirrors and added tinted lenses.