HID Headlight Bulbs / HID Projector Retrofit

I just sent my lights out to Fast Headlights LLC in New York for a complete HID retrofit with color changing Halos. Going for the Transformer look. I will post pics and let you guys know how they came out.

I am also considering sending mine to them. Where in NY are they located? How long did they say production would take including shipping to them, modifying, and sending back to you?

I think he's a one man band working out of his home or possibly his parent's home. The upside to that is that he has low overhead and he may have low prices. The downside may be that he may not be able absorb replacing your headlights in the event you're unhappy. Something I always consider when buying a service or product.

Edited by spurshot

I had fun building quads for this silverado.

Quad h1 6.0s and color changing halos

These were done out of home for a customer. She could t have been happier with them. Just waiting in her to send me pics from her photoshoot with the truck/new mods so I may share with y'all!

E5823BEB-9816-4C23-8B16-009B94044071_zps

Edited by J-Jeezy

I just ordered a set of projectors, bulbs, and bulb harness adapters. I should be able to get to this morning in the next couple weeks. Orange reflectors are staying as I'm doing a "rear entry" projector swap.

I just ordered a set of projectors, bulbs, and bulb harness adapters. I should be able to get to this morning in the next couple weeks. Orange reflectors are staying as I'm doing a "rear entry" projector swap.

You should check to see if they are removable from the back. Would be a good piece of info for those who are looking to take it out but don't want to have to bake or cut the front off of a $700+ headlight assembly.

You should check to see if they are removable from the back. Would be a good piece of info for those who are looking to take it out but don't want to have to bake or cut the front off of a $700+ headlight assembly.

This is no way of removing them from the back. There is a silver/chrome plastic piece that is between the outer lens and black housing.

I actually want to keep the orange reflectors. They've come in handy many times finding my truck in the dark on hunting trips when I look around with a flashlight. You can see those reflectors from way off with a flashlight. I'm all for making aesthetic changes, but I weigh them against the functional value. This one looses out for me. Besides, it's required by DOT and my state to have them. Removing them may attract a cop to pull me over when I really don't want to be pulled over.

Edited by spurshot

I am also considering sending mine to them. Where in NY are they located? How long did they say production would take including shipping to them, modifying, and sending back to you?

They are located in Aurora NY. They have 9 guys in front of me, so I had to wait to send them out, in order for them to be able to get them out to me within a week. I sent my lights in early because I will be on vacation, so I'm expecting it to take about three weeks. I told them to take their time because I want them done right.

OH GREAT! now my headlight mod is going to be called "the rear entry" method! LMAO I guess I should have saw that coming!

• Like 4

BOHICA

Bend Over Here It Comes Again

i saw an OBAMA sticker on the back of a car the other day, it was 2 stick figures who has assumed the appropriate position, one behind the other and the text said, "hold on he's not done yet!"

• Like 2