2011 Auto cal $0520 message

Hi All.

I am having issues with my attempt to tune my 11 silverado.

I can download the engine info E38 but I get $0520 message on the tranny part E43

It states no space ? This is the 1st info I am trying to pull not sure how it can be full?

Any info is appreciated I am not super techy.

Thanks,

Joe

Put the E38 file on the computer and delete it from the autocal. Thrn pull your other file

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Open the efilive explorer with the autocal connected. Openclick the file up the autocal from there, click the file once, then hit delete on your keyboard.

No I am having no luck at all. I was not able to follow the above? I had a few emails back and forth with Justin but we keep missing all of the details. Can you please try and help me so I can get the files to Justin? Sorry about the death in the family.

Nope -did not work file full error E38 is removed from the laptop but not on my autocal????I tried E43 got the file file full #e0520 will not reload on autocal either I tried to reload e38 data got #E0520. The delete of file only appears to remove off the laptop not the autocal that was my original issue with doing that --I need space ong the autocal and I do not see that being cleared/ Not sure now what to do -poss Justins email will clear it up or even if my orig E38 engine data was valid and useable. I would re do the whole drive process but it wont evenhave space to log that. frustrated......

Archived