I don't post much but I have to chime in. I have owned front tire wearing broke down on the side of the road non cranking have to slam the door to get it to shut Fords. Dodge doesn't deserve mentioning if for no other reason it's a, well, Dodge. I would rather drive a vibrating Chevrolet or push one for that matter than even consider driving another Ford even if you were to give it to me. I have owned them all and I don't like to walk so I will drive what has always gotten me there and that's a Chevolet. Dont want to raise any feathers but if you don't like GM why are you still posting on this site go on over to the Ford site.

Dont want to raise any feathers but if you don't like GM why are you still posting on this site go on over to the Ford site.

its very simple, we are contractually obligated to pay $50,000 plus in most cases for these lemon trucks and just want to be treated fairly.

I would venture to say 99% of us would have gladly bought another GM truck if they had just been honest and up front about it and said "yes we have some defective trucks and we will take it back and get you one that isn't defective or return your money so you can buy something else".

that's all anyone asks when buying something is that it works and functions correctly or the seller takes it back without question, only con artists and scammers take your money and run hide saying "too late you bought it, we don't care, sue us" which is GM's policy today.

why in the world would we go on a ford website to talk about our chevy and gmc problems and ongoing issues. this thread is for people with GM truck problems so with all due respect, you are the one who needs to go to another site if you don't want to hear about the problems we are discussing here.

then again, with a comment like that, who knows, maybe you aren't making a real comment and you are just that "Colossus" dude coming back with another new account for the purpose of more trolling

Edited by keakar
  • Like 5

comes back to the gm site to talk about his ford..... seriously dude, nice troll.... and all you other folks that don't own the GM anymore. Go to the ford site and be done with it.

Trolls....

HAHAHA...No, I think I'll stay. I gave GM $40,000 last Feb, and they took my entire summer from me in stress, crappy rental cars, lost time at work, and mileage to and from the dealership over and over. They also drove my truck countless miles and never put gas in it. No...I paid my dues and my right is to hang out on these forums as much as I please. Maybe even post things too. When I ever see people trading to Ford...I will speak up and tell them thats what I did, and couldn't be happier. If you were on here last summer you'll remmeber what I was going through...many of you are going through the same thing now. I was dropping in to see if GM finally, after a year and a half found a fix to the truck THEY BUILT...but doesn't look like it. I believe I'll keep coming back just to read about the future drive train failures, water leaks, onboard computer failures, engine fires, etc. It's all coming in due time. When a brand new truck is so problem ridden that Consumer Reports yanks it from their "recommended list" publicly, and dealer lots are so stuffed with 2014's that they have to offer $9500 off and still nobody wants them...you got problems, and the trucks are only going to get worse with time...not better. Sorry but thats the bowtie life now. I would suggest to people to get out via trade if you can. I know I'm glad I did it when I did. See ya around BoggyPro...or whatever it is that your Mom named you.

• Like 1

I seriously doubt there are industry wide specifications for the type of vibration you are speaking of here. When a truck vibrates to the extent you mention, at speeds within the normal, usual and customary speeds and the manufacture claims that vibration is within their tolerances, there is a problem. Basically, they are saying they are perfectly willing to build products that behave in that manner and are inferior with respect to customer expectations and the competition. The alternative, of course, is the statement made by that particular GM employee was untrue ... and that's an entirely different problem.

Im glad I traded my 2014 ltz 4x4 in.. dont get me wrong, but my current work truck is a 2013 stx 4x4 w/ 5.0... and I would gladly take my Chevy back any day of the week over this truck. .. honestly if I had it to do all over again I would have got a 2014 ram... live and learn...

HAHAHA...No, I think I'll stay. I gave GM $40,000 last Feb, and they took my entire summer from me in stress, crappy rental cars, lost time at work, and mileage to and from the dealership over and over. They also drove my truck countless miles and never put gas in it. No...I paid my dues and my right is to hang out on these forums as much as I please.......

No doubt, same here. A summer of stress and lost time and cash with a BRAND NEW TRUCK that I should have been enjoying instead of driving it to the dealer every week, week after week, while they pretended not to know what I was talking about and GM stalled and fake apologized and stalled and waited for me to give up and go away.

If GM had actually admitted the problem to me and made a sincere effort to repair it and then stepped up with a replacement when they couldnt, it would be a different story for me. What they did was piss me off and make me determined to have this work out in MY favor.

Making me (and umpteen hundreds or thousands of 2014 owners) feel like its all in our heads, its NORMAL, and theres nothing wrong with our trucks and that we should shut up and go away is the WRONG way to solve this problem.

its very simple, we are contractually obligated to pay $50,000 plus in most cases for these lemon trucks and just want to be treated fairly.

I would venture to say 99% of us would have gladly bought another GM truck if they had just been honest and up front about it and said "yes we have some defective trucks and we will take it back and get you one that isn't defective or return your money so you can buy something else".

that's all anyone asks when buying something is that it works and functions correctly or the seller takes it back without question, only con artists and scammers take your money and run hide saying "too late you bought it, we don't care, sue us" which is GM's policy today.

why in the world would we go on a ford website to talk about our chevy and gmc problems and ongoing issues. this thread is for people with GM truck problems so with all due respect, you are the one who needs to go to another site if you don't want to hear about the problems we are discussing here.

then again, with a comment like that, who knows, maybe you aren't making a real comment and you are just that "Colossus" dude coming back with another new account for the purpose of more trolling

^THIS^

LOL, I thought the same thing about colonossus too.

• Like 1

Im glad I traded my 2014 ltz 4x4 in.. dont get me wrong, but my current work truck is a 2013 stx 4x4 w/ 5.0... and I would gladly take my Chevy back any day of the week over this truck. .. honestly if I had it to do all over again I would have got a 2014 ram... live and learn...

Whats so bad about that STX?

You were on here this past summer when I was having all my issues. Glad to see you traded out. What did you end up getting? If I may ask, what dont you like about the STX that would make you willing to take back the Chevy and it's issues? I remmeber you were chaing vib issues like I was.

I traded in on a 2013 Traverse LTZ AWD.. ive got my tried and true unbreakable 2007 SLE 2500HD that has 218k on it..so I decided to go family suv.. ive been a GM guy, but even after this Traverse I'd have a hard time buying anything GM apart from a Corvette. On to my work truck. I dont like the way it rides, handles, drives... it has nice top end power but all in all I liked my Chevy better. The stx has a flimsy grill, door rattles, cheap plain interior. The sync system flips out every other day when connecting to my phone..I have to keep hitting power for 10 to 15 sec.until it finally comes on. Has no balls with any payload in the bed. Has wierd drivetrain clunks.. ive looked under the ford and there are some things I like about it. It uses a borgwarner transfer case, and front diff looks better then GMs AAM setup. Drive shafts are smaller on the ford...Id still buy my last truck over this one.. but think id give the ram a shot over the Chevy if I was to do it all over again. I dont think there will be a better set up than GMs 6.2 w/8 spd, drivetrain wise..(if they can get rid of the vibration)

• Like 1

I traded in on a 2013 Traverse LTZ AWD.. ive got my tried and true unbreakable 2007 SLE 2500HD that has 218k on it..so I decided to go family suv.. ive been a GM guy, but even after this Traverse I'd have a hard time buying anything GM apart from a Corvette. On to my work truck. I dont like the way it rides, handles, drives... it has nice top end power but all in all I liked my Chevy better. The stx has a flimsy grill, door rattles, cheap plain interior. The sync system flips out every other day when connecting to my phone..I have to keep hitting power for 10 to 15 sec.until it finally comes on. Has no balls with any payload in the bed. Has wierd drivetrain clunks.. ive looked under the ford and there are some things I like about it. It uses a borgwarner transfer case, and front diff looks better then GMs AAM setup. Drive shafts are smaller on the ford...Id still buy my last truck over this one.. but think id give the ram a shot over the Chevy if I was to do it all over again. I dont think there will be a better set up than GMs 6.2 w/8 spd, drivetrain wise..(if they can get rid of the vibration)

I traded in on a 2013 Traverse LTZ AWD.. ive got my tried and true unbreakable 2007 SLE 2500HD that has 218k on it..so I decided to go family suv.. ive been a GM guy, but even after this Traverse I'd have a hard time buying anything GM apart from a Corvette. On to my work truck. I dont like the way it rides, handles, drives... it has nice top end power but all in all I liked my Chevy better. The stx has a flimsy grill, door rattles, cheap plain interior. The sync system flips out every other day when connecting to my phone..I have to keep hitting power for 10 to 15 sec.until it finally comes on. Has no guts with any payload in the bed. Has wierd drivetrain clunks.. ive looked under the ford and there are some things I like about it. It uses a borgwarner transfer case, and front diff looks better then GMs AAM setup. Drive shafts are smaller on the ford...Id still buy my last truck over this one.. but think id give the ram a shot over the Chevy if I was to do it all over again. I dont think there will be a better set up than GMs 6.2 w/8 spd, drivetrain wise..(if they can get rid of the vibration)

I traded in on a 2013 Traverse LTZ AWD.. ive got my tried and true unbreakable 2007 SLE 2500HD that has 218k on it..so I decided to go family suv.. ive been a GM guy, but even after this Traverse I'd have a hard time buying anything GM apart from a Corvette. On to my work truck. I dont like the way it rides, handles, drives... it has nice top end power but all in all I liked my Chevy better. The stx has a flimsy grill, door rattles, cheap plain interior. The sync system flips out every other day when connecting to my phone..I have to keep hitting power for 10 to 15 sec.until it finally comes on. Has no guts with any payload in the bed. Has wierd drivetrain clunks.. ive looked under the ford and there are some things I like about it. It uses a borgwarner transfer case, and front diff looks better then GMs AAM setup. Drive shafts are smaller on the ford...Id still buy my last truck over this one.. but think id give the ram a shot over the Chevy if I was to do it all over again. I dont think there will be a better set up than GMs 6.2 w/8 spd, drivetrain wise..(if they can get rid of the vibration)

• Like 1

You were on here this past summer when I was having all my issues. Glad to see you traded out. What did you end up getting? If I may ask, what dont you like about the STX that would make you willing to take back the Chevy and it's issues? I remmeber you were chaing vib issues like I was.

Bogeypro don't be angry that your stuck with your problem riddled GM truck. You could also buy Ford and be happy. I since so much hostility in you, oh its probably because your a Cowboy's fan. He was just giving his honest opinion on how happy he is with is new truck. I'm sure I'll be just as happy now. Go Seahawks, we all can't be winners, we need some loosers to balance out. BOGEYPRO has that covered for us.

I'm not angry, I just think you are a troll. I love my truck. I have faith that GM will figure it out. Ford has their problems too.

How 'bout those cowboys!! NFC East champions!! BTW, Cowboys beat the Seahawks in week six in case you didn't remember....

Edited by bogeypro