2014 - Chevy vs GMC - Difference?

Does anyone know the difference between the Chevy and GMC for 2014?

I found a few things...(beside the obvious grill difference, logo, etc) want to know if I'm missing something..

1. GMC has the LED's up front .

2. GMC has black fender protectors.

3. GMC costs about $500 more on average when comparing apples to apples ???

anything else?

Does anyone know the difference between the Chevy and GMC for 2014?

I found a few things...(beside the obvious grill difference, logo, etc) want to know if I'm missing something..

1. GMC has the LED's up front .

2. GMC has black fender protectors.

3. GMC costs about $500 more on average when comparing apples to apples ???

anything else?

LED's in bed are standard on SLE and SLT GMC, chrome trim under side windows, aluminum trim pieces in dash. Option packages are laid out different. Different wheel selection. Depends what options, price can come out about the same. I probably missed something. More about which one you like the looks of better.

There's some small things that are different. I think the GMC's have leather stitching on the dash on SLE's, and the Silverado doesn't on LT models. I think they tried to go a little more upscale with the GMC's, and I noticed about a $500 more price premium for similarly equipped vehicles. It's more about looks, I prefer the Silverado looks so that's what I went with. Don't think you could go wrong with either one.

The GMC and Chevy have different Wood Grain in the LTZ and SLT

The GMC SLE comes standard with the 8" Screen, and it is an option on the Chevy LT

GMC has the All Terrain package option

The GMC comes standard with projector headlights, Chevy does not get them until the LTZ

These are just a few I have noticed

I found it interesting that the Silverado front end looks retro and the Sierra looks futuristic.

Futuristic? GMC copied the 1999 Ford F-250 front end to the T. Just updated it with LEDs.

Wow it does look just like it doesn't it.

- Sent from my sexy iPhone.

No bashing intended on my part. There are similarities. But I am sure we could point out similarities all day long on all sorts of vehicles. 2014 GMC and Silverado are the best looking trucks either side has come out with in a long time.

Futuristic? GMC copied the 1999 Ford F-250 front end to the T. Just updated it with LEDs.

1999_ford_f-250_super_duty_2_dr_xl_stand

My 2014 looks NOTHING like the POS in this picture. I have noticed over the past few months since i have joined this forum that you have an opinion in nearly EVERY thread on here and it is ALMOST ALWAYS NEGATIVE! Are you that bored are just extremely starved for attention?

Come on Won_Hunglo.

They have to put the head lights, turn signals and the grill somewhere. And the best place is the front of the truck.

At the same time the truck should look like a "family member".

With a solid and elegant appearance.

I think they did a good (design-) job.

I like the look of the Sierra.

so long

j-ten-ner

I had never really made the connection with the late 90's F-series but he's right. Now, he chose the work truck picture to be an instigator, but there are basic elements of the design that are similar. Of course, that won't make me like my AT any less.

I felt like the Chevy 20s on the K2s looked Like the 17s from the F150s from 2002. Not in a good way either. At least the Fords weren't chrome clad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HAHA, nice comparison. All vehicles have headlights and a grill. Lets be honest, ALL vehicles are similar up front. There are only so many ways to make it look different...by this time its harder to NOT copy a previous set-up rather then create a new one.

HAHA, nice comparison. All vehicles have headlights and a grill. Lets be honest, ALL vehicles are similar up front. There are only so many ways to make it look different...by this time its harder to NOT copy a previous set-up rather then create a new one.

I agree totally with this comment.

No bashing intended on my part on my previous reply. There are similarities. But I am sure we could point out similarities all day long on all sorts of vehicles. 2014 GMC and Silverado are the best looking trucks either side has come out with in a long time.

Archived