2014 - Chevy vs GMC - Difference?

Futuristic? GMC copied the 1999 Ford F-250 front end to the T. Just updated it with LEDs.

Seriously man, this forum is for GM owners & enthusiasts. Let's tone down the constant negativity. No one forced any of us to buy GM.

Does everything you post have to be negative?

+1

Haha wtf! That looks nothing like it you darn ford humper. Does everything you post have to be negative?

Dude is a douche, not once has he posted something useful or positive.

To quote Mills Lane in Celebtery Deathmatch'

"I'll allow it"

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Futuristic? GMC copied the 1999 Ford F-250 front end to the T. Just updated it with LEDs.

1999_ford_f-250_super_duty_2_dr_xl_stand

Man if you think that looks like the '14 gmcs, you have way good drugs! They make you a little negative though. Might want to cut back as even the fords do not look like that.

I have the Extang Revolution, I know the OP said no roll ups but this one is pretty nice.

I found it interesting that the Silverado front end looks retro and the Sierra looks futuristic.

I should have said this. The GMC looks modern, the first one I saw driving down the road with the LED's lit up I said "now that truck says welcome to 2014!" Where I think my silverado with the non projection headlights says "remember 1984?" I'm thinking of getting some Big 10 decals made up for the side:) I really wish I would have gotten the Sierra but do to the circumstances I settled for the chevy.

Archived