New K2 HD and SUV sections on the way

Zane

I can't say much more but can confirm that both the new HD and SUV designs will be unveiled in the month of September. As a result, we will be adding new forums for each of the new models in the near future.

Stay tuned for details in the near future. I have dates but can't speak on them quite yet.

I can't say much more but can confirm that both the new HD and SUV designs will be unveiled in the month of September. As a result, we will be adding new forums for each of the new models in the near future.

Stay tuned for details in the near future. I have dates but can't speak on them quite yet.

Can't wait to see the SUV's and HD Trucks!

All the major online media outlets extensively covered the trucks and the newest Car & Driver (only mag I still get that would cover trucks) has a write up this month, which the Chevy won.

Hope GM has improvements for the K2 SUVs over the K2 trucks or they won't even get much press coverage. People like to see new and improved in vehicle debuts.

Hey look it's Mr Negitivity. Maybe you should go buy a Ram. You might enjoy rebuilding your transmission every 50,000 miles and fixing rust holes after 2 years on the road but I like driving my vehicle. Just sayin...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hope they fix the no rear flat floor mess they started with the 900s. Up tell the 900s you could get 8 ft. of flat floor for hauling, camping (like in sleeping area) etc...Then they went to the second row tumble seats that took more room and the craters in the floor. This is why I bought a Sierra in 09.

I am sure they will go to stow-away third seat. Just hope they lose the tumble for the second row and go back to the flip of the bottom portion of second row seat. They went to the tumble to allow access to the third row. Which is used mostly by kids and they can climb anything to get there.

I was told the suvs would look like the trucks on the front. But this link says different fronts and the SUVs will be unveiled @ the good old Texas State Fair this Sept.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/gms-next-full-size-suvs-to-bow-at-texas-state-fair.html

Hey look it's Mr Negitivity. Maybe you should go buy a Ram. You might enjoy rebuilding your transmission every 50,000 miles and fixing rust holes after 2 years on the road but I like driving my vehicle. Just sayin...Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

^^^^^ very true!!!

September 27 at the Texas State fair. Have fun!

Ahh, well you got me! Since my flights were booked last night, I can now confirm I will be at the Texas State fair for the unveiling. :cheers: Another GM-TC Live Post.

Ahh, well you got me! Since my flights were booked last night, I can now confirm I will be at the Texas State fair for the unveiling. :cheers: Another GM-TC Live Post.

Well he sort of got you as it was in the left lane link in the post before his. Looking forward to finding out what they do with the floor from front seats back and how they flip the second row. I expect the 3rd row will be the into the floor trick?? Let us know and save me a 500 mile trip.

Archived