2014+ Parts Diagrams / Service Manual

• 1 month later...

Part# 22944857 is e-coat (thinking primer) with RPO GAJ (High Country) and VB5 (Bumper-Front -Body Colored) it doesn't specify but It should have the holes for the park assist as the High Country comes standard with it. Expensive bugger, FWIW my local dealer has it in stock with a list price of $630.38 I can buy it wholesale for a little less. I can email a PDF of the exploded view of the bumper and possibly a screenshot of the descriptions of the various bumpers (there are 5 I think) if you want

Craig

• 2 months later...

I want to remove the plastic cover on my 14 Silverado crew before I take it in for the seat belt recall. That way the cover isn't in the cab for them to hack it up... Has anyone done this removal yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

probably a long shot, but does anyone know the part number to the 4 metal retention clips on the drivers side carbon fiberish trim piece? i may or may not have accidentally broken those 4 and managed to save the passengers side! Thanks in advance.

Which part of the driver side? Door, center console, dash, picture of where it goes could help

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

https://m.youtube.com/user/jorgerangel159

My apologies, it's the metal clips that clip on the the plastic tabs to the door trim piece.

Ahhh I see lol I has this issue when i removed mine but only lost one because it stayed in the door and when I put the trim back it got pushed inside the door, luckly it doesn't rattle haha. I can't find them on the parts page, only thing I see is the trim itself but no clips. Your best bet is to call them or to look on ebay

My apologies, it's the metal clips that clip on the the plastic tabs to the door trim piece.

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

https://m.youtube.com/user/jorgerangel159

You don't have to get that exact part #... I bet you may even get a clip at AutoZone or NAPA that will work. I have a parts can in my barn and utilized some for my Trailblazer. Just visit your help rack at your local parts store.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can anyone report on the quality of the Helm manual? What type of book/format does it come in? Binder, paperback or spiral-style binding? And it comes with all 5 volumes??

Thanks in advance!

-Nick

• 1 month later...

I'm having a hard time locating the part numbers for the Original Denali style steering wheel trim for a 2014. Also, the thin trim around the radio controls. I'm changing out my interior from silver to burnish and these are the last two pieces I need, just need to find the part numbers. Seems like these are hard to come by on ebay. 

6a00d83451b3c669e201a3fcf22ab5970b.jpg

• 3 months later...

Man i wish I would have seen this a few months ago, I could'nt find anything about anything on my truck right after I bought it so just had to wing it... Which may be why I have bin about half full of "EXTRA" bolts after swapping out grills, bumper, headlight, etc.