I have not noticed a change in ride but I did the leveling quit soon after purchasing. I would have to drive a factory truck to say for sure.

• Like 1

So i put my RC 2" level kit and Toyo 295/55/20's on this weekend. Install was simple, just like on my 2011. It definitely helps to have an extra set of hands when wedging that spacer in there. 295/55/20 are right at 33" and approx 12.3" wide. I have ZERO clearance issues. As a matter of fact you can EASILY run 305/55/20's all day long with no rubbing issues...and this was on my 2wd SLT. Kinda wish I got the 305's instead but oh well. Truck looks awesome and all it needs is an alignment. So far it drives better than my leveled 2011. I did have Nitto Trail Graps on that one and went with Toyo Open County MT this time.

EC19092E-C3C6-4ECD-8C7D-6502F7485E82-189

Edited by Saleenpowr
  • Like 12

More pics please lol. You're truck looks awesome man

Thanks. Here is one more from yesterday. Considering we're getting 8-10 inches of rain the next two days, I won't be taking any better pics soon. :)

BD5F81F7-F1BD-43F0-9D0C-74DDC1C096AD-171

Edited by Saleenpowr
  • Like 12

Anyone done just a RC level on the front and kept the stock tires? Any pics? Should be doing mine this week, not messing with the rear. Wondering how it will look. Plan on testing it out for a few days and see if I like it before I get it aligned.

Does the All Terrain Trucks need a different kit???

I thinking about doing this... but I would want the front end still slightly lower. I'm guessing a 1.5 or 2in would be right?

I actually measured the front and back this morning. Front is 38" ground to lip of fender and the rear about 39.5". This is with 295/55/60 and the RC 2" level.

Any of you leveled guys notice a different in handling. Granted I still need to take my truck in to get the alignment done, but when driving, i did the ol "Nascar keep the wheels warm" swerve thing. It felt like the truck rolled very heavily side to side. Not tight at all. I'm hoping that's because it needs to get aligned.

Anytime you change the geometry of a truck (level kit, life, etc) you are going to change the ride, handling .... how much depends on how high you went. And the change is always generally for the worse.

• Like 1

Anytime you change the geometry of a truck (level kit, life, etc) you are going to change the ride, handling .... how much depends on how high you went. And the change is always generally for the worse.

Of course that goes without saying. I had my 2011 leveled and didn't notice this much of roll side to side. It's probably because it needs an alignment.

I have mine aligned, and have no issues at all. I actually like the ride better then stock.

7473330315x65.jpg How will a leveling kit do with these factory 22" GM wheels with 285/45/R22's? I want a more aggressive off road tire that has more sidewall, but not sure what the best size would be for the 2" level lift. Any advice is appreciated!post-124428-0-50815600-1380244080_thumb.jpg

post-124428-0-50815600-1380244080_thumb.jpg

Edited by voltedge
  • Like 1