2014+ Leveling Kits

Ok. So 285 is slightly wider than the 275?

I’m wondering what’ll be more cost effective. A 285/60/20 or (as shop recommended) a 275/60/20. Maybe they said 65...?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a bit wider - This helped me learn how to read tire size. The 285/65 or 275/65 will be 34”+

b7456aa5f08761e172917790258eedef.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Currently running a 2” BDS level. I know it’s only a 1/2” but I’d really like to go up to 2.5” total...

As near as I can tell my BDS kit is a preload shim and a strut top spacer.... would I be okay with either replacing the strut top spacer with a thicker one or adding a spacer to bottom strut mount? And if so what thickness would I need? I’m not exactly sure I understand the math behind the spacers thickness vs what it actually lifts

Edit: would something like this be okay to add on into addition to what’s already there?

644d8b259be7af4abc0d72ebf85eaeaf.jpg

07b1c79ffd834c5ccee50145cb708d6f.jpg

Looking for some advice.... I just picked up a 2015 Silverado 1500 the other day and the leveling kit, wheels, tires are going on next week. I won't be using the truck to tow often but I'll have a couple dirtbikes in the back ocassionally. When the truck will have a load I'd like to keep the leveled stance. Has anyone put airbags in the back just for this type of application? If so any pros or cons? I'm not looking for an elaborate remote system or anything just a very basic setup if there is such a thing.

Thanks in advance 

New here guys, hi :). Here’s my black 16’ silverado... just installed the 2” RC leveling kit but I’m not happy with the results as it’s still got some rake to it (I want true level). Anyone recommend a good 2.5” leveling kit? 

Leveled it and added the oem Sierra 20” wheels

AD28E829-7112-4C4E-9F3B-7C509C188E88.jpeg

Edited by Rudsone
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Rudsone said:

New here guys, hi :). Here’s my black 16’ silverado... just installed the 2” RC leveling kit but I’m not happy with the results as it’s still got some rake to it (I want true level). Anyone recommend a good 2.5” leveling kit? 

heres one right after I installed it 

59DFACB9-6ED7-450B-8317-CE7642474C07_zps

and here’s one with the oem Sierra 20” wheels

CCFE6219-B3E7-4844-8501-65C7B11C9175_zps[/URL]

Nice looking truck.  I have the RC 2.5 level kit on mine.

New here guys, hi [emoji4]. Here’s my black 16’ silverado... just installed the 2” RC leveling kit but I’m not happy with the results as it’s still got some rake to it (I want true level). Anyone recommend a good 2.5” leveling kit? 

heres one right after I installed it 
59DFACB9-6ED7-450B-8317-CE7642474C07_zpsxcvkrkpg.jpg

and here’s one with the oem Sierra 20” wheels
CCFE6219-B3E7-4844-8501-65C7B11C9175_zpse1zsheq3.jpg[/url]
Sent you a PM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rudsone said:

Leveled it and added the oem Sierra 20” wheels

AD28E829-7112-4C4E-9F3B-7C509C188E88.jpeg

I'm feeling the same, I did the 2" as well and it doesn't look bad but I want more lift

I just want a level. So, results are that the 2” Rough Country level does NOT make the truck level?

Any 2” kit won’t get you perfectly level. Close enough to most, also depending on what’s in your bed and your individual truck.

• Like 1

I haven't taken measurements on mine yet but I went with the 2.25" Readylift level on the front and it looked nose high to me. I have since added an inch taller block in the back to give it a slight rake.

• Like 2

Any 2” kit won’t get you perfectly level. Close enough to most, also depending on what’s in your bed and your individual truck.

I don’t haul much. Usually just around town, some lumber, trash, etc.