2014+ Leveling Kits

I'm having the ReadyLift 2.25" leveling kit installed and know that I need an alignment after that is completed.  If I decide at a later time to replace the stock block in the back and raise it a bit, is an alignment needed for just raising the back?   I'm thinking "no", but am not certain...

I'm having the ReadyLift 2.25" leveling kit installed and know that I need an alignment after that is completed.  If I decide at a later time to replace the stock block in the back and raise it a bit, is an alignment needed for just raising the back?   I'm thinking "no", but am not certain...
No need to align the back

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, huntr1117 said:

No need to align the back

Thanks.  Do you or anyone else happen to know if a diff drop is needed for a 2.25" level?  From what I've read, it seems that is really only required when you get up to 3" level, but looking for some additional opinions.     

Thanks.  Do you or anyone else happen to know if a diff drop is needed for a 2.25" level?  From what I've read, it seems that is really only required when you get up to 3" level, but looking for some additional opinions.     
I have the 2.25 Pro comp. It's the exact same as the Ready lift kit but cheaper. Same materials, same install. Top 2 inch spacer, bottom 1/4 spacer. No diff drop required.

• Thanks 1

It doesn’t hurt and can solve some high speed vibration and cv binding issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, Bushleaguechew said:

It doesn’t hurt and can solve some high speed vibration and cv binding issues.

Thanks - what are folks using for diff drop kits that have yielded good results ?  I see a bunch out on Ebay, but that's about it...

Just got the ReadyLift 2.25" leveling kit installed and replaced the the stamped steel UCAs with the ReadyLift tubular UCAs.  Stock block in the back.  Stock wheels/rubber (Bridgestone Dueler A/T 285/45/22s)

5ab45160858b5_Thetruck.thumb.jpg.7bdb5cf0a08aef3febaa4827b7c28183.jpg

Edited by TRG

I just purchased the Rancho Quicklift leveling struts for my 2018 Silverado. I opened up the boxes and noticed that on both struts there are wear marks that have completely worn through the the powder coating and bare metal is showing on both springs. One strut has three areas  where it rubbed through and the other has two on it.

Is this a normal issue or is this something that I should bring up to fourwheelparts.com where I bought the struts from? I don't see this affecting the performance of the struts, but having bare metal concerns me for the longevity of the part.

I just purchased the Rancho Quicklift leveling struts for my 2018 Silverado. I opened up the boxes and noticed that on both struts there are wear marks that have completely worn through the the powder coating and bare metal is showing on both springs. One strut has three areas  where it rubbed through and the other has two on it.

Is this a normal issue or is this something that I should bring up to fourwheelparts.com where I bought the struts from? I don't see this affecting the performance of the struts, but having bare metal concerns me for the longevity of the part.

I would say send it back and have them send you a new pair

Thanks - what are folks using for diff drop kits that have yielded good results ?  I see a bunch out on Ebay, but that's about it...

I believe rough country sells one, might have to contact them directly I don’t believe they offer it online. But you’ll be getting the same things as those eBay kits offer. Four donut shaped spacers and some hardware.

1 minute ago, Bushleaguechew said:

I believe rough country sells one, might have to contact them directly I don’t believe they offer it online. But you’ll be getting the same things as those eBay kits offer. Four donut shaped spacers and some hardware.

Ya - I didn't see anything online for them, but will give them a call.  Thanks!

IMG_20180321_205646_01.thumb.jpg.39e58386457a0e106d542074ecf13a68.jpgBought my 2017 Sierra SLT All Terrain in January. Installed a 2.5" motofab level and 33x12.5 Open Country RTs on the stock 20s. Rubbing upper control arms at about 25 degree wheel turn. Ordered BORA 1.25" wheel spacers. Hoping this will correct my rub!

Edited by MHardiman90
Add picture

So what’s the deal .. are people doing a 2” or so in the front and adding 1”’to the rear (meaning a new 2” block). I say that because isn’t that already a 1” block in the rear?