2014+ Leveling Kits

Skully plenty of choices of leveling kits from RC, Zone, Readylift, Motofab, SuspensionMaxx and Ebay. Your front end components will be less stressed if you keep level to 2.5 inches or lower. If you plan on towing or hauling than by all means replace the rear blocks with a inch or larger one otherwise rear of truck will sag. Now if you want a more controlled ride do Bilstein 5100's all around and these can raise your front between .75 to 1.8 inches. If money is no object King, Fox, Icon, Eibach, and Boss make coilover kits that will raise your truck between 2- 3 inches with a very good ride.

• Like 1

Skully plenty of choices of leveling kits from RC, Zone, Readylift, Motofab, SuspensionMaxx and Ebay. Your front end components will be less stressed if you keep level to 2.5 inches or lower. If you plan on towing or hauling than by all means replace the rear blocks with a inch or larger one otherwise rear of truck will sag. Now if you want a more controlled ride do Bilstein 5100's all around and these can raise your front between .75 to 1.8 inches. If money is no object King, Fox, Icon, Eibach, and Boss make coilover kits that will raise your truck between 2- 3 inches with a very good ride.

Thanks for the reply - I am definitely comfussed now on what to do now. Haha. How are the Bilstein shocks? I have Factory Rachos now, also how do I determine what size blocks to get for the rear?

The Bilstein shocks are a great choice. Many on this forum including myself use them with no issues. Your best bet is to measure your truck on level ground from the bottom to center of wheel wells front and back. Different trucks have different heights from front to rear usually around 3 or so inches which is called rake. Some trucks exhibit more rake than others meaning they are 3.25 or more inches higher in rear. Usually a 1.75 to 2 inch level will make trucks appear even front to back. A larger level may give a "nose high" impression. Currently I have a 2.5 inch level kit with the Bilstein 5100's set at stock height. Nothing done to rear which is at stock height.

post-10446-0-22902600-1490902979_thumb.png

post-10446-0-59509000-1490903037_thumb.png

Edited by Lgetz

I'm torn between leveling my truck now or adding a 4inch BDS suspension. I figure something in-between would work. So if I got a coilovers from fox or king I would be able to raise it the 2 inches or so and level it without major issues? Would I need to replace anything else in the process?

I so wish I knew what I would like best and just get it done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The Bilstein shocks are a great choice. Many on this forum including myself use them with no issues. Your best bet is to measure your truck on level ground from the bottom to center of wheel wells front and back. Different trucks have different heights from front to rear usually around 3 or so inches which is called rake. Some trucks exhibit more rake than others meaning they are 3.25 or more inches higher in rear. Usually a 1.75 to 2 inch level will make trucks appear even front to back. A larger level may give a "nose high" impression. Currently I have a 2.5 inch level kit with the Bilstein 5100's set at stock height. Nothing done to rear which is at stock height.

Did you pull measurements before and after? Can you post them if you did?. How are you liking the ride of the 5100's with a 2.5 RC? I am wanting to do something very similar but only use the 2" below strut spacer and moving the bilsteins up one setting from stock.

looks great! exact stance id like mine to have

Rock1500 the BDS is an excellent lift. Pricey but if you intend to do real offroading this is probably the way to go and backed by a great warranty plus allows you to fit 35's on stock 20's. The King and Fox coilovers would allow a 2.5 inch level. If you go higher it's recommended to buy upper control arms.

Sierra I had measured but it seems my notes got thrown out. The ride is firmer than stock but by no means rough. Another forum member has done what you described but can't remember their name.

Thanks dasimmon.??

• Like 1

I'm torn between leveling my truck now or adding a 4inch BDS suspension. I figure something in-between would work. So if I got a coilovers from fox or king I would be able to raise it the 2 inches or so and level it without major issues? Would I need to replace anything else in the process?

I so wish I knew what I would like best and just get it done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kings and Fox both make coil overs for 0-2 inches lift or 0-3 inches. You could get the 0-3 inch coilovers and new upper control arms and be set.

Would be slightly cheaper than BDS but not quite as tall.

Progression of my 2016 Z71. Hopefully this helps some members decide on how far to go.

Stock

20161112_082051.jpg

2" RC Level with stock wheels/tires

20161113_075121.jpg

2" RC Level with Gear Alloy 20x9 and Toyo ATII 295/55/20 (Very smoky that day due to wildfires in our area).

20161118_110341.jpg

Cleaned up

20161120_161234.jpg

2" RC level with Zone 1.5" Body Lift. RC steps added for the wife. Having exhaust pipe raised next week.

Lift%20with%20steps.jpg

Did you have to make any changes to the body lift for it to work? I have a 17 and called Zone Friday with a response that the 14-15 body kit won't work on the 17. But, it's the same body style as yours.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Trying to pick from these 2. Which one would you all get? Will the 3" front put too much of a bind on the front components?

https://www.motofablifts.com/3-Front-2-Rear-Leveling-lift-kit-for-2007-2015-p/ch-3f-2r.htm

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-lift-kit-1305-10.html

Edited by Chevy181

Trying to pick from these 2. Which one would you all get? Will the 3" front put too much of a bind on the front components?

https://www.motofablifts.com/3-Front-2-Rear-Leveling-lift-kit-for-2007-2015-p/ch-3f-2r.htm

most will suggest staying under 2.5" level

I have a motofab 3 inch along with 3 inch rear blocks. Did the level at about 5k. In at 16500 now. Live in Mass and drove to FL last yr. Haven't had one problem, noise or creak. Are the angles perfect? Not compared to a true 6 in lift but, again I use 4x4 due to snow and have had 2 winter's now w the level. I was worried at first but a few ppl w the 3 inch level let me know what their usage was w it. I say go for the 3 then go bigger when you get the money or want. Once I get some cash saved I'll install a 6 inch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk