Bluetooth audio issues with Chevy MyLink? Quick straw poll

And to think Android has way more users than iOS...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I know but it doesn't matter. If google locked it down so manufacturers couldn't bastardize it with bloatware and create some kind of standard there might be a chance. But until then you'll have to put up with douchy gloating Apple fans like me. ;).

I am able to stream Pandora through bluetooth on my Iphone 5 in the one I test drove today. I am buying it should have it Monday evening.

I can too but only if I initiate pandora from the phone. Are you saying you can use the pandora app on the touchscreen in my link and control pandora via Bluetooth?

I can too but only if I initiate pandora from the phone. Are you saying you can use the pandora app on the touchscreen in my link and control pandora via Bluetooth?

Yes, I was changing stations through steering wheel controls and touchscreen using bluetooth and to start it I hit the Pandora app on touchscreen of truck

Edited by jdg24

Yes, I was changing stations through steering wheel controls and touchscreen using bluetooth and to start it I hit the Pandora app on touchscreen of truck

I can change stations with steering wheel controls also, but only after I initiate pandora from my phone. It even shows song names/artists, etc on the screen. Pandora app initiated from mylink screen in truck says check connection if I am not plugged into usb port. But via media button on mylink and pandora from my phone, once it is playing I can forward or back with steering controls, etc...

I've got a galaxy note 2 with android 4.1.2 and it works great. Haven't had any issues thus far. Mines 14' sierra

Does your Pandora sound really faint/quiet compared to xm/radio?

Can you tell that it isplaying both audio channels through the stereo? My problem is it sounds like it is only playing one channel, b/c if I listen to the radio and then Pandora I can barely hear Pandora at the same volume level.