Bluetooth audio issues with Chevy MyLink? Quick straw poll

Might be your Bluetooth volume on your handset

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have the "Bluetooth audio" turned all the way up on my droid RAZR, however I can't transition from radio to Pandora without cranking the truck volume up quite a bit. That the case for any others?

Not a huge deal until you switch back to xm and blow your ears out.

After testing all sources the only noticeable difference was CD. I've found that out on numerous head units not just this one.

I guess I will try again and ensure my Bluetooth volume is all the way up.

So you had no difference at all between xm/radio and Pandora?

So I bought the truck and now Pandora doesn't work at all through bluetooth. I'm getting the "no internet connection" message. Trying to figure out what happened because it was working the very first time I tried it at dealership.

So I bought the truck and now Pandora doesn't work at all through bluetooth. I'm getting the "no internet connection" message. Trying to figure out what happened because it was working the very first time I tried it at dealership.

Your sure the salesman didn't have his android phone paired to your radio for the demo of it?

Your sure the salesman didn't have his android phone paired to your radio for the demo of it?

Yes I was sure of that because of the music that was playing. I am able to use it through the media button same as what you do. Who knows, maybe the media button was pushed instead of Pandora when I was test driving it. Could of swore it was the Pandora one though.

My only issue is hearing Text and email alerts while the bluetooth is turned on? I tried that app.. didnt work. I an using the latest version of android.

Any idea's? I didn't see a separate bluetooth volume in my phone

My only issue is hearing Text and email alerts while the bluetooth is turned on? I tried that app.. didnt work. I an using the latest version of android.

Any idea's? I didn't see a separate bluetooth volume in my phone

You have to have the audio source turned to Bluetooth audio in order to here the text and email alerts, which can be irritating, but I guess I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Moto Droid (latest updates) and having some intermittent issues with the bluetooth. First, I only use my bluetooth for phone... no media, no pandora, etc.

My issue is - the phone and truck always link up as normal when I start up. However, sometimes the phone won't ring through the truck speakers... only the phone. When this happens no voice , etc comes through the truck speakers.

I can restart the truck and it will work. I'm pretty sure the problem is the truck

any ideas?