Rear sliding window issues on the 2014 models

I've recently noticed some unusual noises coming from my rear sliding window when I open and close it. I took a quick look and saw the visible wire that opens and closes the window, but I was unable to pinpoint the source of the noise. Any other 2014 owners that have had or are having this problem please chime in...

Is the rear window problem going to be the new intermediate steering shaft of this generation of trucks?

Sure hope they are sending out revised parts to you guys and not just more of same out of inventory.

I guess we'll find out, but I'm also guessing that this early in the game there aren't going to be any updated parts.

What exactly is breaking on the windows? Do they start making noises before the break or is it just all of the sudden? My truck hasn't been delivered yet so I'm just looking for information so I know what to listen for when I get mine...

Mine didn't make any warning noise. I noticed the plastic cover on the pulley looked out of place, and attempted to open the window. It made a nasty grinding sound and refused to open. I had only opened it between 5 and 10 times prior to that.

Mine didn't make any warning noise. I noticed the plastic cover on the pulley looked out of place, and attempted to open the window. It made a nasty grinding sound and refused to open. I had only opened it between 5 and 10 times prior to that.

Driver's side cover? That's what I noticed as well. The little pulley didn't look too good, either. Thinking the cable rode up on it and smoothed out some edges that keep cable tracking correctly.